Nine On-Air Presentation

9GemHD Ident

12 Likes

Could be a tweaked version of an Ident which was originally produced for the launch of Nine HD in 2015?

Although interestingly enough, I don’t seem to remember this airing on TV at the time…

7 Likes

Mostly that promo but with the addition of the glass bevel diamond effect that was featured in the idents shown on TV.

2 Likes

@TV.Cynic What’s 9gem YTD share? Must’ve gone from just about the worst performing m/c to the best. With CWC and the bonus of crystal clear high def

1 Like

“Movie Classic” on PRG

6 Likes

Doesn’t sound like it’s been mentioned before but lots of Nines new promos have been using 9 | 9Now with a voice over, similar to what SBS does.

2 Likes

The ABC has also been doing something similar for a while now if I’m not mistaken, promoting iView alongside the main channel airings of programs during promos.

Wonder how long it’ll take Seven and/or Ten to follow suit?

It seems Nine has become obsessed with the word “obsession” in their promos.

First we had “your new daytime game show obsession” and now they’re using the phrase “your new drama obsession” to promote Grand Hotel.

5 Likes

Twice is an obsession?

Seven use it every few ad breaks “your 5 o’clock obsession”… The Chase, weekdays at 5"

1 Like

6 Likes

Very reminiscent looking graphics to Your Money…

7 Likes

Yep and i certainly agree with you. Perhaps Nine is on the “Your” branding segment.

Full promo.

There was also a full page ad in The Age and SMH during this week.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Millionaire hot seat froze tonight in Melb and got switched to Go! Alternative programming is now on.

2 Likes

Was it in FHD?

Not sure, only had SD on at the time.

The HD Bug for Nines wide world of sports on 9HD is a little iffy this evening

1 Like

Charlie’s Angels (2019) movie tie in

5 Likes