Nine On-Air Presentation

I fucking love it. Gotta admit, Seven never does promos like this and I fucking love that Nine still does this sort of thing. They don’t need to, they want to.

21 Likes

Promo just aired now on GTV.

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It justifies using “Still the One” later in the year.

Awesome look and feel in that promo. Hope there’s a refresh around the corner!

9 Likes

They used to. The One to Watch promos of the early noughties has a similar feel. Wish they still made the effort.

4 Likes

True, there was a time when all three networks used to put out fantastic promos each year. It just doesn’t happen anymore except for Nine every couple of years, which is a shame.

Ugh, I remember when presentation used to be so innocent, fun-loving and cool. CBS, I have an idea.

6 Likes

I’ll take a stab in the dark here…

Nine execs still filthy they lost the main channel ratings by 0.1% to Seven.

Couldn’t use “We are Number 1”, but didn’t want to ditch it completely :thinking:

Okay, probably not

Just saw the promo again during Carols, it is really stylish, love how everything appears amalgamated, noice work Nine :ok_hand:

1 Like

Peter Hitchener in Melbourne ident.

14 Likes

I am currently uploading this one to youtube right now as i say this. I’ll add link when it uploads. The Speed my internet is going atm i’d say it will take a while.

Very nice looking promo from Nine. Interesting to see where this leads to.

I agree, it is nice to still see Nine doing these.

4 Likes

Definitely not

2 Likes

Its a Very good promo, reminds me of the early naughties. Though I’m only expecting small tweaks to on air presentation, maybe more emphasis on balls.

EDIT: Going back, this actually reminds me of the (I think around 2004) on air presentation.

5 Likes

Great promo! Very fresh and new. Seven unfortunately haven’t done anything similar in ages. Nine really have put in a lot of effort in that promo.
Looks very fresh compared to anything the others are doing. I loved the use of white with the coloured dots!

Overall I got a really fresh energetic feel from that pomo! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

For a minute I was like wot, when did @TheHubMan get into the capping biz

6 Likes

As far as i know he copied my profile pic.

Did anyone in Perth cap the new promo?

I saw this.

9 Likes

Strange that they are doing something a bit different to all the other major capital cities.

Um…He’s had this profile picture long before.

3 Likes

This has been my profile picture on other forums mainly Austech and i carried it over to here. That’s my explanation…

Christmas Eve showdown!