Nine On-Air Presentation

Yep, I can go at this all night if i wanted to… But some well earned sleep is needed.

1 Like

From what I saw no Adelaide version of the promo?

Note: Reuploaded as there was no sound on the one i previously uploaded.

2 Likes

It would be awkward for the Perth promo, considering the city currently doesn’t have a news presenting team on-hand. Wonder who they put there instead.

There’s a generic one (albeit with the AFL Footy Show) with only Tracey at the news desk. I’ll keep an eye out for the Adelaide one though.

4 Likes

I think Channel 9 will replace Welcome Home with We Are The One. The Welcome Home Slogan has been used for Channel 9 for 8 years. Like I say, it’s time for a change.

2 Likes

Yep there is an Adelaide one. Saw it tonight with Kate Collins in the promo

1 Like

Remixed Still the One jingle…
https://vimeo.com/248641136

11 Likes

I assume this is a pun during promo for The Blue Planet II

8 Likes

The “generic” promo made it to air in Perth

4 Likes

man that’s way too much effort for me to do lmao

nah lmao, it’s an almost-stock Coight pic.

Yes, since the first media spy circa 2015. I did rest it for a few months, then when the Coight relaunch was announced I changed it back.

Idk why you would wanna, over a profile pic, plus today is about fun, not bitterness lmao.
We enjoy the same kinda stuff clearly, sorry for copying you with my tastes :slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds straight from the 80’s, not something from 2017 for '18. Chainsmokers are juuuust a bit more relevant than a jingle made years ago.

3 Likes

New Nine promo and display picture drama, all in one thread. Best Christmas ever!

8 Likes

That’s an awesome promo. Hopefully this dotty and lighter look goes ahead next year. Might be a modernised version of the 2005 look??

2 Likes

The Adelaide version:

7 Likes

Currently I am trying to get the Darwin We are the one promo off a mate. When I get it I will upload it here.

Only Kate no Brenton in Adelaide promo? :thinking:

1 Like

Judging by where @Zampakid sourced the video, I guess Nine had no time making an SCA variant of the promo. They didn’t even have time using Vanessa, Jo Hall and the Jono-Sam duo to replace these metro presenters in the East Coast. Regional viewers would be like, “Oh no! I miss these (metro presenter) guys reading the news on weeknights.” :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yep.

Another missed opportunity from Nine: Not including Deb in the Sydney version of the promo.

My mate confirmed that the Darwin version has johno it in. Im waiting for him to send it my way.

4 Likes

That’s weird because it looks like they filmed the regional hosts for these promos as well…

10 Likes