Nine On-Air Presentation

Does anyone know why someone has seemed to have turned up the brightness on the logo in the Hyde & Seek promos?

1 Like

I assume they did it to match the text above it

1 Like

Interesting thing I’ve noticed recently.
The Brisbane produced promos for Nine programming don’t advertise 9HD like normal promos do.

4 Likes

Probably because it’s a locally produced promo (the graphics don’t quite look as polished as something you’d usually expect from the network) and/or none of the locally produced programing on Channel Nine Queensland is actually produced in native HD, I’m guessing.

@NQCQTV2 Yes, agree with @SydneyCityTV - the Riverfire telecast won’t be in HD - hence the promo is not tagged with 9HD logo

Here’s a sample of some of Nine’s presentation and promos I recorded yesterday

2 Likes

Unfortunateley no HD for Riverfire tonight. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Just as the fireworks are about to start we get this

The fireworks have failed to start on time - so interesting scheduling for the NRL!

The big button didn’t work - commentators are “filling” at the moment.

Edit: they have commenced - possibly 5 minutes late?

4 Likes

SC9’s coverage had no HD watermark at all from this point on, and continues to not have one now.

1 Like

The Nine HD logo has now made it to the Sponsor Billboards:

Very good to see that Nine is making HD a very heavy part of their branding now. Seven and Ten could certainly take a few hints from them, that’s for sure!

IMO, the next natural step for Nine as part of their heavy emphasis of Nine HD (aside from including the HD logo as part of the PRG, even on the SD channel) should be a “Nine News HD” logo and branding for the news.

5 Likes

Flip Nine HD to 9 and 90 and have SD on 91 or something as well. Make the HD channel the primary channel.

13 Likes

Remembrance Day Themed Lineup:

6 Likes

Good to see that Nine are doing Remembrance Day-themed lineups this year.

On the subject of seasonal-themed On-Air Presentation…since THAT time of year is not that far off the horizon again, I wonder if Nine will do any special Idents or anything like that for the 2016-17 Christmas/New Year period? If so, I really hope that it’s something that fits in with Channel Nine’s traditions of festive-themed On-Air Presentation.

Realistically, I’ll probably be rather disappointed but not surprised to see the network do nothing festive at all On-Air Presentation wise or worse, recycle last years horrific Christmas/New Year Idents with minor tweaks (ie: a few different personalities faces on the elf heads, Nine HD logo at the end).

3 Likes

Not sure where to post this but I just saw a 9Life sponsor billboard with the normal 9 music.

1 Like

One for our Perth members. It seems that Channel Nine have filmed a local Christmas Ident which is expected to be airing on TV from this weekend: https://www.facebook.com/LisaFernandezOfficial/posts/1298545683499972

3 Likes

Interesting start time

7 Likes

Welcome to 60 Minutes Up Late.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here…

5 Likes

Is this at all surprising? I don’t mind this, it’s better than advertising a start time and then having it start earlier or later than expected and having audiences miss it.

6 Likes

Un-seen 9HD cricket ident?

5 Likes