Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Media Diary in The Australian speculating Nine Political editor Chris Uhlmann could be making a return to the ABC to become head of news based on his appearance on Q+A last week and his comments about Paul Keating on the show featuring in an ABC online piece.

1 Like

I like him

Going to be extremely controversial if it occurs considering his reporting, especially this year which has not been particularly impartial compared to his previous work.

1 Like

Feel like that’s a very tenous stretch by Tabakoff

3 Likes

Not sure if ABC wants him considering he’s been very editorial on some of the news stories of late.

He’s a nutjob with some of his views on clean energy especially. Far too controversial.

Unusual to have two solo presenters on Nine in SEQ tonight.

13 Likes

Peter Hitchener is presenting the news on Jase & Lauren on KIIS 1011 tomorrow morning filling in for Clint Stanaway.

8 Likes

Classic Dalts:

8 Likes

Peter can relate to the kids of today? :grimacing:

Previously with 9 News Local and then 7News Townsville.

3 Likes

Kids don’t resent every old person they see.

2 Likes

You’ve clearly never seen the breadth / depth of Pete’s social media following…

4 Likes

it’s run by his PA who’s like 28.

1 Like

I mean that was a reasonable assumption, but it doesn’t make a difference in the sense he’s probably more recognisable / beloved amongst a younger audience compared to other newsreaders in Melbourne in part due to his social media presence regardless of who is producing / curating it.

5 Likes

Natalia Cooper is returning to Nine News Perth:

A good get for the west. They really needed a back-up for Michael/Monika/Tracy.

17 Likes

Precisely.

1 Like

This is a big gain for Nine News Perth. With Natalia cooper joining The Perth news team, hopefully it will boost the ratings in the west.

1 Like

I don’t think it will make any difference to Perth ratings unless there is a change to the weeknight presenting team.

6 Likes

Perth has ratings? :joy:

2 Likes