Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Jono and Alison have done very well on the rolling coverage this week.

5 Likes

Davina and Charles presenting Sydney’s afternoon news

6 Likes

Davina and Charles did an amazing job in the last 3 days covering the floods across NSW AND QLD. Would love to see them more together on afternoon news, and maybe on weekends on 9News 6PM?

Charles is more suited on news, not on Today show

14 Likes

They have been great together! I reckon Nine have big plans for the both of them.

8 Likes

I think Nine would definitely have big plans for Charles reading news bulletins down the track.

9 Likes

Also seem to be very popular with the Sydney audience - well ahead of Seven’s afternoon in the ratings yesterday (as well as the rest of the day).

Nine Afternoon News was 16th in Sydney. Seven News at 4.30 was 25th with Seven’s afternoon rolling coverage just 39th. (Tipping Point was 20th).

5 Likes

Friday 4 March -

Laura Turner presented Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

5 Likes

Corey Norris has made his debut presenting sport on Nine News Adelaide this weekend.

14 Likes

Monday- Sophie Walsh is presenting afternoon news in Sydney

9 Likes

@ec42 Lizzie Pearl presented Morning News today.

4 Likes

James Bracey presented sport in Sydney tonight.

9 Likes

Weird to see Pete and James on the same desk :joy:

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

he also presented yesterday

1 Like

Cause never expected them to be together… first time I believe

Monday 7th March
Peter Hitchener presenting the late news

4 Likes

Tuesday- Davina and Charles presenting afternoon news in Sydney- bulletin started around 3pm covering the floods in Sydney and northern nsw

7 Likes

Does it strike anyone else as odd that Nine hasn’t used Georgie Gardner to front any of the special, big news event coverage they’ve put to air in recent months?

You’d think as one of the main faces of Nine News Sydney they’d use her for more than just Friday and Saturday 6pm news reading.

6 Likes

To be honest, it did used to strike me as odd. But, on reflection, I don’t really think it’s that big of a deal. Nine have a really great array of talents to choose from during the week in Sydney (a la, Charles and Davina). Plus, for all we know, she may not even want to work during the week. I can’t imagine she’s being overlooked deliberately.

7 Likes

Georgie had her salary reduced a few months ago IIRC. She probably doesn’t want to do extra duties like rolling coverage if it’s not reflected in her salary.

2 Likes