Nine News Presenters and Reporters

And has adapted to the times very well, even with the support of his assistant.

James Bracey presenting sport in Sydney this weekend.

10 Likes

Is this his first time?

2 Likes

I believe so

2 Likes

Amelia Adams has been moved to London to report on the Queen’s health - covering for Carrie-Anne Greenbank who is based in Kyiv at the moment.

11 Likes

Where’s Brett McLeod?

Still in London I believe.

2 Likes

Brett is still in London also. He’s reporting on the Ukraine crisis. Amelia is based at Windsor Castle following the Queen’s COVID diagnosis. I do hope, if Nine are planning on sending another reporter to Ukraine, that it is Amelia. She is a stellar correspondent. On that note, Carrie-Anne is also doing a great job.

7 Likes

He has the Friday/Saturday 6pm sports anchor role permanently on the Sydney bulletin.

13 Likes

Totally agree, I’d hate to be Carrie Anne right now, I hope she is okay, mentally as much as anything. It would be terrifying for everyone there right now…

I would kind of prefer she was in Poland or just somewhere nearby for safety reasons.

4 Likes

The Sunday Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield hints today that a very talented female sports presenter is unhappy about missing out on the role.

1 Like

Emma Lawrence? Roz Kelly?

I read that too. No name mentioned - if they wont say who, then News shouldn’t bother saying anything at all, it’s not fair to the potential suspects like Emma and Roz

1 Like

Sunday (27.02.2022): Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes presented tonight in Queensland.

8 Likes

Amelia is now filing reports from the Ukrainian Poland border.

3 Likes

Good to see 9 bolstering their Europe Bureau

7 Likes

It’s official.

13 Likes

Mark Burrows is reporting from London this week

7 Likes

Heidi Murphy’s first report for Nine News Melbourne.

3 Likes

It’s so good to have our reporters free to travel around the world now! Not as restrictive as before.

5 Likes