Nine News Presenters and Reporters

They could use her and Pete for the federal election in coming months

Clint Stanaway will take part in the Birdman Rally in Melbourne CBD this Sunday, according to Moomba Festival website.

He’s our go-to guy for the latest in sport on 9News but this Moomba he’ll be flipping the switch and honing in on his own athleticism for the most prestige competition of all – the Birdman Rally. With his plethora of experience in the sports world, we’ve got one important question to ask the journo – will you flop or will you fly? Clint will be raising funds for two charities close to his heart; the My Room Children’s Cancer Charity Ltd and Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

1 Like
9 Likes

Totally agree with Davina. Well done.

11 Likes

Wednesday 9 March -

Stephanie Anderson is presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

7 Likes

Sam Mills from WIN did a report on Nine’s Afternoon News Melbourne about the Ballarat Begonia Festival. No branding on microphone as it was seen on WIN News as well.

1 Like

He’s done a number of reports for Nine’s Afternoon News since November last year.

Thursday 10 March -

Madeline Slattery is presenting weather in Melbourne from the Yarra River tonight.

4 Likes

Could be wrong but these two stories appear to the Heidi Murphy’s first reports on 9News (formerly being producer of the Neil Mitchell program on 3aw for years). Two in the bulletin tonight.

2 Likes

Highly likely given Nine Entertainment owns 3AW, Nine Sydney do use 2GB and SMH resources.

Heidi started in the Melbourne newsroom on Monday 28 February and her first report aired on that night.

6 Likes

Ah well there you go!

I knew she was joining but wasn’t aware her holidays were over after finishing up at 3aw full time

3 Likes

Was she previously the Melb Weekend Today reporter some years ago? Her name definitely rings a bell and that’s the only role I can place it to since I’m not in Victoria.

2 Likes

Yes Heidi was the Melbourne reporter for Weekend Today from 2015-2019.

3 Likes

As seen this morning.

10 Likes

Georgie Gardner is presenting Sunday and Monday Evening bulletin in Sydney

7 Likes

Peter not seen yesterday during the flood appeal and tonight for the news. I reckon it’s all a last minute change. Maybe he’s in isolation?

2 Likes

And James Bracey presented sport.

4 Likes

Monday 14 March -

Madeline Slattery is presenting weather on 4pm & 6pm Melbourne News from Moomba filling in for Livinia Nixon.

Moomba monarch Peter Hitchener appeared on Melbourne’s Afternoon News from Moomba with Alicia Loxley at the start of the bulletin.

6 Likes

6 Likes