Nine News Presenters and Reporters

PVO’s reporting style is more of a match for programs like The Project, not news. Why he is the editor at 10NF, I’ll never understand. His reporting is too casual for 9 (or arguably, any news bulletin).

Let’s hope 9 has the good sense to go for someone with a bit more substance - who keeps themselves OUT of the story.

I like the COVID stories as it gives a bit of insite into how the TV anchors live - I might be a bit naive and those videos perhaps are being shot at Bruce and Melissa’s brother’s or sister’s place but its nice to see they live in a normal house(perhaps) like everyone else. Hope they get better quick too.

Come to think of it they probably had to quarantine at home so it probably is their own house.

Melissa and Bruce appear to have recovered

7 Likes

The report tonight revealed that Bruce Paige tested positive on a RAT when he was about to go on air.

Melissa was the only on in her family to test positive and had to isolate from the rest and wear a mask at home.

Both were triple vaccinated.

There were a lot of welcome backs tonight on both bulletins and even between bulletins plus thank yous to well wishers.

6 Likes

Tuesday 8th February

Peter Hitchener presenting the Late News

10 Likes

Yay! Anyone recording?

3 Likes

Probably too close to the end of Nine News Perth (10pm EDST) for them to do it.

Using the Perth timezone logic, Brisbane should be the next in line to do late news.

4 Likes

Same thing tomorrow, scheduled 10:01pm AEDT

3 Likes

Secrets out that Bruce doesn’t live on the Gold Coast (according to that garbage bin logo).

6 Likes

I think Brisbane will only be used if Melbourne can’t do it.

1 Like

Is it Brisbane?

1 Like

Yeah he commutes between the two. Same situation with Steve Titmus at Seven.

Eva and Amanda Abate at Seven live on the Coast though.

4 Likes

wasn’t the GC news like a ‘retirement’ gig so he could live out there and be home by 6.30?

1 Like

Maybe he’s like Peter Hitchener and seemingly doesn’t want to retire?

6.30? Must be going 180 kph

3 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting the Friday and Saturday 6pm bulletin in Sydney

6 Likes

Stephanie Anderson presenting weather in Melbourne at 6pm, alongside 4pm.

8 Likes

With Justin Conway on maternity leave Stephanie will most likely be fill in for Madeline Slattery this year.

7 Likes

Bruce seems to have fully recovered from his COVID experience and on a solo read tonight was in good form.

8 Likes

Love this shot. Can get some amazing backdrops with this set.

6 Likes