Nine News Presenters and Reporters

The Australian’s Media Diary claiming Chris Uhlmann’s job as chief political reporter will likely go to Charles Croucher over Chris O’Keefe who isn’t keen to move to Canberra and has his sights on a future at 2GB.

3 Likes

Where’s Uhlmann going? He hasn’t been at Nine for too long.

He is retiring

3 Likes

Probably write his books and factually inaccurate newspaper columns.

4 Likes

See:

4 Likes

That was the impression I got from this release.

We’ll have to wait and see, but I suspect it’s creative wording. It’s technically correct in that the funeral will be live from London - whether Georgie and Tom are also in London is another thing entirely and I’d suspect not, 9 already have a lot of journos over there.

Oh there’s no doubt they’re presenting from Sydney. But the wording made me think that they were going to be in London. My mistake.

1 Like

updated voiceover for 9 news sydney on tuesday “this is nine news with peter overton and georgie gardner”

2 Likes

Friday (23.9.2022): Madeline Slattery is back presenting weather from the MCG.

How long has she been gone for?

4 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting the Sydney 6pm bulletin tonight.

5 Likes

5 weeks.

2 Likes

Peter Hitchener is presenting in Melbourne tonight

4 Likes

Saturday (17.9.2022): Dougal Beatty presenting tonight in Melbourne like last weekend.

3 Likes

This is quite funny

11 Likes

Stevie Jacobs did something similar on TODAY a few years ago, this bloke did it better though!

2 Likes

Jack Hahn is great - love seeing his career evolve since his 6 News days, definitely doing well for himself!

13 Likes

He was on 6 News? Wow. Good for him.

5 Likes

Airlie Walsh is presenting Sydney’s weather this week

4 Likes

Yes she started last night and she’s horrible at it. She should stick to reporting,