Nine News Presenters and Reporters

OMG it shows how bad those TVs are.

7 Likes

What makes you think Georgie is going to London?

1 Like

The Sydney set is certainly the worst of the metros now. It’s turned into a mess.

3 Likes

Is there a reason why it has multiple screens when they built it instead of one screen where Pete is.
For me, it feels distracted.

It’s from the old plasma screens which were previously five across at Willoughby. A few of them were taken out and is used for the newsroom backdrop, and they left the remaining ones where they are.

It definitely looks a lot worse for wear now. Such a shame as the space they have is pretty decent.

1 Like

It’s time for an upgrade.

Special voice-over for Gardner and Overton tonight.

5 Likes

Davina Smith presenting a special Nine News Late bulletin. Weird that they have taken her off her usual morning and afternoon news and put her in late bulletins now

The flat front on the desk changes the whole geometry of the set completely for me (not for the better).

1 Like

Gotta share the daytime work around, pretty sure Lizzie Pearl did the national stuff today. Usually it’s Davina, Liz and Mark Burrows who rotate the role during the week.

2 Likes

Saturday (17.09.2022): Alison Ariotti is presenting in Brisbane tonight.

4 Likes

(17/09/2022) Corey Norris is presenting in Adelaide tonight.

6 Likes

When did he move to Adelaide?

1 Like

In March this year.

2 Likes

Wow would’ve never imagined him to be reading the news.

He’s doing a good job so far. Reminds me of Clint Stanaway.

2 Likes

Adelaide bulletin seems to be on skeleton staff tonight.

Corey did News, sport and weather. Also there was only two local reporters I saw, with the ready being V/O’s and some filler. Also lots of international coverage obviously, same with AFL.

5 Likes

Sunday 18 September
Natalia Cooper presenting Nine News: First at Five.

3 Likes

And Great to see Matthew Pavlich getting some National Sports Reading time for a Change.

4 Likes

Alice Monfries presenting Nine News Adelaide tonight.

4 Likes

Will McDonald must have become unavailable suddenly. It’s unlikely you’d plan to have your main newsreaders unavailable during such a big news event.