Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Am I reading into things too much, or is it possible that Nine might be trying to get meteorology qualifications for Livinia Nixon in an attempt to better compete with Jane Bunn on Seven who’s already a meteorologist?

5 Likes

Nixon would probably need to do a full-time course and there are prerequisites needed to get in. She could do the equivalent of an evening college course but that wouldn’t give her any qualifications.

7 Likes

I don’t think there’s any point trying to compete with Seven in that regard.

I don’t see any attempt in Sydney to do anything like that whereby Amber Sherlock is up against another meteorologist in David Brown on Seven.

There’s qualifications and then there’s “qualifications”.

They might be trying to make her appear more qualified by association.

4 Likes

Wednesday (10.07.2019) - Friday (12.07.2019): Vanessa O’Hanlon presented the Early News.

4 Likes

I think I can see a Spirax Note Book in Mike Dalton’s back pocket. I like an old fashioned journo who uses a cheap notebook and doesn’t use anything fancy like a Moleskine.

8 Likes

Wednesday (10.07.2019): Andrew Lofthouse was live from ANZ Stadium for the Brisbane bulletin, ahead of Origin. Melissa Downes presented the rest of the day’s news in studio.

5 Likes

Eva Milic presenting solo (so far) this week and filing reports. Bruce Paige did a v/o for one report.

10 Likes

Bruce joined Eva at the desk on Monday.

3 Likes

Thursday 11 July & Friday 12 July -

Carrie-Anne Greenbank is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

Judging by her instagram Alicia Loxley is getting ready to return from maternity leave, I’m guessing it could be this weekend…

5 Likes

Yes, thanks, hadn’t noticed. Eva solo tonight, appropriately wearing black. This is 2nd week of school holidays in Queensland.

3 Likes

Watching her present for the first time today, she is quite good.

6 Likes

I actually prefer her over Dougal Beatty.

4 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting Nine News Sydney tonight.

1 Like

Today Queensland reporter Jessica Millward did a live cross to the Sydney bulletin from Chatswood tonight.

6 Likes

Dougal Beatty is presenting First at Five News and Melbourne News again this weekend.

4 Likes

Saturday (13.07.2019): Adam Hegarty presented Brisbane sport.

3 Likes

Sunday: Deb Knight is back presenting in Sydney tonight

4 Likes

Peter is now probably on holidays with Deb back.

5 Likes

Monday 15 July & Tuesday 16 July -

Vanessa O’Hanlon is presenting Early News.

Monday 15 July -

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News & Afternoon News in Sydney.

Monday 15 July to Wednesday 17 July -

Dougal Beatty is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

Monday 15 July -

Clint Stanaway is presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

Deb Knight is presenting in Sydney this week.

6 Likes