Nine News Now

Strangely, today’s show didn’t start until 3:03pm following the afternoon movie and what seemed like a very lengthy promo for Plant Earth II.

Also, the show is being presented from the same set as the afternoon news/national news.

Speculate if you will; might have been experiencing some last minute technical difficulties with the usual set.
Any other information?

3 Likes

They often have that movie length promo before the show, but I also thought it was strange they are coming from Studio 23. I haven’t been home to see it any other day this week, any regular watches know if they have been in the other studio before today?

A good topic for discussion on the chat room next week would be how to resolve conflict in the workplace.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Amber had a fit because the bloke in the background had the same hairstyle as her today perhaps? :wink:

2 Likes

Today’s broadcast from the newsroom:

It must have been for technical difficulties or maybe perhaps because of #jacketgate

3 Likes

Is there any video of #jacketgate ?

1 Like

Pretty much every news article that has been written on the matter includes the video,

Why is today’s bulletin 30 minutes long and starting at 3.30?

@nationalnews we had coverage of Santos Tour Down Under cycling hosted by Tim Gilbert from 12.30pm-3.30pm.

1 Like

Becasue of the cycling highlights 11:30 - 2:30 - no Morning News either. Has been in the schedule.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presenting Friday this week, most likely she will be the permanent Friday presenter this year.

1 Like

With Natalia Cooper presenting weather on Today, I think that will be the case.

Maybe not permanent. Depends on where Amelia ends up when she returns from maternity leave.

1 Like

Vanessa O’Hanlon appeared on Chat Room today.
@Syd_TVChannel mentioned this earlier in Nine News Regional thread.

3 Likes

Nine News Now was presented from studio 23 today.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Amber Sherlock presenting from studio 23 again today.

Caps of Nine News Now in the national studio

3 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Friday Nine News Now.

4 Likes

Much better than the regular Friday presenter.

2 Likes