Nine News Now

Possibly, i doubt it… Usually with the new mothers they usually work better in the afternoon/evening shift. But i could be wrong. :smiley:

I can’t take Belinda Russells seriously… I’m not the only one surely?

Wut

1 Like

is this a joke?

3 Likes

Well look when Wendy & Amelia returned she presented Nine News Now and Sydney evening news breaks so often.

So it should be

@SEQTelevision Both Wendy and Amelia have said in the past that Nine were very accommodating with family friendly hours when returning from maternity leave. I wouldn’t be surprised we will see Davina Smith working some days on Nine News Now when she returns for a while until she is ready for full time duties.

2 Likes

Exactly. Well said.:smiley:

And in for Natalia Cooper on Friday.

2 Likes

@nationalnews @Salty Could’t bare to even see who was presenting today. I’m glad i didn’t turn on the TV at 3pm.

1 Like

Technical difficulties occurred during Chatroom today, obviously at TCN which caused the segment not to have a moderator and technical issues with the graphics. When Alan Raskall stopped talking their was at least an awkward ten second break before the other panellist contributed her opinion. When she finished, it cut back to Belinda who just received a message from her producer and ask the woman what her opinion was, despite her having said it seconds earlier.

1 Like

Amber Sherlock has returned to present today’s new look (yes, the graphics have been updated) Nine News Now.

2 Likes

7 Likes

When I first saw NNN graphics here on MS, I thought the graphics were okay. But, after seeing them on Nine today, I think they look really modern, polished and American.

1 Like

Mark Burrows is presenting Nine News Now today.

1 Like

Am I correct in saying due to the Tostee Verdict, Nine News Now didn’t air today?

Nine News Now was still on air as scheduled with Nine News Afternoon covering the Breaking News

It was seen in Brisbane.

2 Likes

Clearly live today due to this ‘rolling coverage’.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell is presenting today because Amber is presenting the Afternoon News today.

1 Like