Nine News Now

That’s right. I just couldn’t remember the name! I’ve been it he studio but! :smile:

Amelia Adams is presenting again today ,Friday is normally her day off.

1 Like

[quote=“Salty, post:83, topic:349, full:true”]
Amelia Adams is presenting again today ,Friday is normally her day off.
[/quote] Good to see they brought in an experienced presenter in times of this, in place of people like Belinda Russell or Vicky Jardim.

2 Likes

Vicky Jardim is presenting this Friday.

1 Like

Presenters this week-
Monday-Jayne Azzopardi
Tuesday - Friday - Belinda Russell

1 Like

Deborah Knight presenting on Friday this week.

2 Likes

First time that Deb has presented Nine News Now in a while, is it not?

1 Like

Most likely the last time she presented was last year.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presenting on Friday.

1 Like

God Belinda hasn’t improved much. Can’t even pronounce half the names of the reporters. Guess it pays being married to someone important.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell presented Nine News Now yesterday (Friday September, 2nd) as Natalia was on “assignment” for Today.

Belinda presenting again this Friday.

1 Like

Presenters this week-

Monday- Natalia Cooper
Tuesday- Amber Sherlock
Wednesday- Vicky Jardim
Thursday- Sophie Walsh
Friday- Vicky Jardim

1 Like

Amber Sherlock returned to presenting Monday - Thursday this week with Natalia Cooper presenting on Friday.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presenting Monday - Thursday this week filling in for Amber Sherlock.

1 Like

Shocking presenter.

2 Likes

Indeed !:grinning:
Belinda and Vicky Jardim are the worst presenters currently working at Nine in my opinion.

2 Likes

I agree. So much other good talent not in use at Nine… I think we all are getting the feeling Amber will be going to the national Morn & Arvo bulletins when Amelia goes on Maternity leave.

2 Likes

If we eventually see Amber Sherlock get a more regular national presenting role with Belinda Russell succeeding her on Nine News Now/Sydney weather, I certainly wouldn’t be terribly surprised.

While I’m sure that Belinda Russell is a lovely person, she’s a little too cheery with her presenting style IMO.

3 Likes

Or maybe even a return for Davina Smith?

1 Like