Nine News Now

NBN now screening Farmer Wants A Wife. Where’s Nine News Now?

The 9Now stream has Farmer, too.

Major power outage today. QTQ had to put the afternoon news bulletin to air.

Vicky Jardim presenting Nine News Now this Friday.

1 Like

Amber Sherlock filling in for Amelia Tuesday -Thursday this week.

Saw the beginning of this the other day. Absolutely awful! How can 9 trot this out under the banner of ‘9News’. How embarrassing?!

2 Likes

Amber Sherlock hosting again this week. I suppose Amelia is taking her breaks now in preparation to take over from Davina when she goes on ML.

@nationalnews Amelia did present on Good Friday but she didn’t sound very well.

1 Like

@nationalnews Amber presented Tuesday & Wednesday but Amelia has returned today.

Amelia had a few days off this week because she’s doing Weekend Today this weekend.

2 Likes

Monday (25.04.16): Nine News Now began at 2.30 due to rolling coverage of Anzac Day services around the world. Davina Smith presented while Amelia Adams reported from a Sydney march. For NSW and QLD viewers, the bulletin concluded at 3.30 however elsewhere it continued until the usual time of 4pm. @Salty, who is reading the Afternoon News?

With a quick check of the 9Now stream of Nine Melbourne, I can confirm that is Natalia Cooper is reading the Afternoon News for the AFL states today:

2 Likes

Natalia Cooper presented today.

1 Like

With Amelia on Morning/Afternoon News, Amber Sherlock seems to be continuing her co-hosting duties until Thursdays.

1 Like

Natalia Cooper presenting this Friday May 6th.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me when Wendy Kingston returns from maternity leave she could end up returning to hosting Nine News Now a few days a week.

1 Like

You know how Deb Knight was doing Morning/Afternoon News on most Friday, considering she wants to, I would move her to NNN on Fridays (as she wouldn’t have to work as long)… I don’t mind Amber on NNN, I think Jayne Azzopardi could do a few days too if required.[quote=“Salty, post:56, topic:349”]
Wendy Kingston returns from maternity leave she could end up returning to hosting Nine News Now a few days a week.
[/quote] Since she now lives in QLD, I don’t think we will see much of Wendy, other than on Weekend Today unfortunately.

Monday (09.05.16) : Vicky Jardim hosting.

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:371, topic:67”]
How long has 9 News Now been broadcast Live in Perth for?

Last I knew it was still shown there at 3pm AWST, but I noticed this afternoon when checking the live feeds that 9 News Now is broadcast Live in WA from 1pm - 2pm.
[/quote] As long as I can recall- at least close to two years.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presenting Mondays Nine News Now.

1 Like