Nine News Now

Friday -
Started at 2.45pm for coverage of Prince Harry climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Davina Smith joined Belinda Russell for the special coverage.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber this week.

1 Like

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but that clock is wrong without a PM.

Being pedantic for the sake of being pedantic? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Belinda Russell is presenting today.

2 Likes

Maybe.

But to me it’s as bad as a spelling mistake. If you don’t want to use the AM/PM format, then you should be using 24 hour time. Simple.

Apple do it on their phones now too, as they’ve changed the screen to form around the notch at the top. It’s not a good trend.

Going off topic briefly, Apple should’ve given people the option to “hide” the notch by activating a black band on top of the screen. Even competing phones that have copied the notch are including that feature…

Tuesday -
Amber Sherlock is back presenting today.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Ross Greenwood presenting today.

2 Likes

Wednesday -

Monday 3 December -
Sophie Walsh is presenting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thursday 27 December -

Belinda Russell is also presenting today.

1 Like

Davina Smith presenting today.

2 Likes

Julie Snook was in chatroom today… She was reporting earlier in a white collard shirt then was in a black dress for the segment… I wonder if she doesn’t even bother taking chances anymore since the Amber innocent? Mind you Davina was in a white dress.

1 Like

Are you the only one that still thinks about that incident? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes… I watch the video on repeat everyday… :roll_eyes: Just came to mind when I saw a waredrobe change.

1 Like

Tuesday 1 January -

1 Like

Susie Elelman is a busy lady today. Studio 10 this morning and the chat room on Nine News Now this afternoon.

2 Likes

Monday 7 January -

Belinda Russell is presenting this week.

1 Like

Sunrise and Today get bagged constantly on this site for being too fluffy and not serious enough about news, but after the “9 honey” segment I just witnessed, they have nothing to worry about. This show is called 9NewsNow…but this was not news…fluff and gossip and promotion of their website, nothing more.

3 Likes