Nine News Now

Hats off to Amber today. She was reading a story regarding Oprah wearing the wrong colour dress. Amber commented, “It happens to the best of us.”

In other news, they played a 3-5 minute 9news.com.au video aired today, covering the royal wedding. I nearly punched the TV; the music (no V/O) was so irritating.

4 Likes

It’s not the Television’s fault :rofl:

2 Likes

Thursday -

Belinda Russell is presenting

2 Likes

I wonder if Belinda present Thursdays and Fridays now?

Amber has increased her duties in the last year or so. Monday- Wednesday she does Nine News Now, weather on the Afternoon News and weather for Sydney at 6.

1 Like

Sophie Walsh presenting Monday’s bulletin.

2 Likes

Personally, I would’ve preferred to see Sophie Walsh on the Gold Telethon here in Sydney/NSW with Belinda Russell presenting Nine News Now for the other states!

Amber Sherlock has returned today.

2 Likes

Nine News Now runs live into Perth/WA from 1pm through 2pm (3pm-4pm AEST), with filler content until the local afternoon news commences at the standard 4pm and the network schedule resumes.

So why does it sign off the Perth/WA viewers only 5 minutes before the bulletin actually ends? What do they do with that 5 minutes? Is the only reason because Amber’s “it’s now time for Nine’s Afternoon News” is inaccurate for Perth/WA?

1 Like

I assume ads…

1 Like

What usually airs from 1-3pm AEST (movie), airs in Perth between 2-4pm. As well as ads, I would say it is so the movie can finish. That is why NNN finishes for Perth before the Chatroom sometimes.

1 Like

Comedian Steven Phillips-Horst pays tribute to #jacketgate

4 Likes

Fill in presenters-

Wednesday -Sophie Walsh
Thursday -Belinda Russell

1 Like

Wednesday & Thursday -

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber.

1 Like

Nine News Now (3/7/2018) had just started off with a breaking news on Lariessa’s father speaking out.

vlcsnap-2018-07-03-13h03m23s594vlcsnap-2018-07-03-13h03m12s551

Those backdrop graphics are a mess and so sensationalist. The use of video walls and screens should enhance the story, not detract from it.

7 Likes

Yuck. Very tabloid look

3 Likes

Sophie Walsh is presenting again this Wednesday.

2 Likes

“Whopping” - unusual adjective to see in a headline.

3 Likes

I’m more interested in the topic, l suppose if you aren’t getting a whopper in bed then you would want separate beds.:joy:

5 Likes

Thursday (05.07.2018): Belinda Russell is presenting today.

2 Likes