Nine News Now

Due to the coverage of the Academy Awards, Nine News Now will only be 30 minutes long, airing from 3.30pm.

2 Likes

Academy Awards finished at 3.50pm

1 Like

Yep ridiculous to have only 10 minutes, should’ve just had a 9Honey segment as a filler until 4pm News.

3 Likes

Phew, just enough time for The Chatroom. :wink:

3 Likes

Sometimes there is information overload on news supers, but in this case…

3 Likes

A first for Nine News Now this afternoon - both Sydney & Regional NSW weather presenters represented! Or to simplify it, Amber Sherlock presenting with Gavin Morris as one of the “Chat Room” guests.

Oh how I’d really love to see the behind the scenes footage between these two from during the ad breaks…

1 Like

Would’ve been better if Gav wore a tie which is the same colour as Amber :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Did I miss something?

Why what do you think they’d be doing? Arm wrestling?

2 Likes

Belinda Russell presenting this Thursday.

1 Like

Ross Greenwood presenting this arvo

1 Like

Sophie Walsh presenting today

1 Like

Monday (16.04.2018) - Friday (20.04.2018): Sophie Walsh is presenting this week.

Nine News Now using old supers for some reason

Edit: Now switched back with the same Nine News Now logo

6 Likes

The old graphics look SO much better!

3 Likes

Might be worth noting that the show was coming from the main studio again today, not the small studio.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell is presenting this Anzac Day.

The first block was presented from the LHS videowall, whilst the transition from the ANZAC Day coverage occurred.

The show ran from 2.30pm-3pm in NSW and QLD.

3 Likes

Nine News Now is now airing Sponsor Billboards.

7 Likes

Looks like there are a lot of new sponsor billboards around the network today! Assuming we’ll see some for Nine News at 6 too.
Quite like them. Reminds me of the billboards Ten used on their news service < 2014.

3 Likes

Some caps from today:

3 Likes