Nine News Now

7 Likes

I’m not too sure about these graphics. Too much white. As if Nine’s graphics isn’t polluted enough, they put some more useless whites with nothing.

What’s with the obsession trying to imitate Sunrise?

4 Likes

I hope to God that is not going to be in the 6pm bulletins…

3 Likes

The clock was left on during a 60 mins promo

2 Likes

Judging by the camera shots being used for the “Showbiz” segment, the bulletin is being presented from Studio 1 now.

Ahh, I see what you did there! :wink:

5 Likes

Wonder what Amber Sherlock would’ve thought about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

2 Likes

The Chatroom segment is giving me motion sickness.

Promo for the Melbourne afternoon bulletin suggests no change there.

1 Like

What the fuck. Eww

3 Likes

Amber’s reaction in this screencap seems appropriate (and also works on more than one level, I might add!). :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

The Chatroom and Showbiz supers look alright IMO, much better than Today’s. But I do agree with the generic supers there is far too much red and white.

Nine “News” Now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“Reporting” :smile:

8 Likes

Ah don’t we love some good cross-promotion.

1 Like

Dear lord. Looks like a horrible Microsoft PowerPoint template.
Why the revert to glossy red bars? :neutral_face:
Have they basically taken the today showe package for the supers and plonked a red bar in there?
The sky blue is horrid. Don’t even get me started on the backdrop, talk about cluttered!

7 Likes

Generally I like graphics that Nine produce (both for their news and on-air presentation), but these are just horrible! I’m not a fan at all.

7 Likes

Set shots

7 Likes

Davina actually was the original Chat room guest in the first episode of Nine News Now.

1 Like

Move aside cancer cures, now that’s a legacy.

1 Like

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber today.

They now do a 9Honey segment at 3.10 complete with purple graphics.

Makes me think they should axe 9 News Now and do a full one-hour 9Honey show with hot topics of the day discussed and social media interaction encouraged. Do news hits every 15 minutes for 90 seconds to break it up.

Something different at least.

9 Likes