Nine News Now

Back to the future! :smile:

Amelia Adams presenting today.

3 Likes

Amelia Adams is presenting again this Friday.

2 Likes

Here is a much needed Montage of Nine News Now from Friday:

4 Likes

Sophie Walsh will be filling in on today’s Nine News Now.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams is presenting today.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell is back presenting today.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell is filling in for Amber Sherlock this week.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams presenting Friday Nine News Now.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams presenting Nine News Now today.

2 Likes

I’m thinking she might have replaced Belinda permanently on Friday’s.

3 Likes

Hopefully until the Local morning news is launched.

Belinda Russell is back presenting today.

1 Like

Personally I think Belinda has improved as a presenter. Obviously not Morning/Afternoon news material yet but better than lets say…Mark Burrows.

I have the opposite opinion last time l watched her presenting Nine News Now she was still fumbling her words and smiling while reading out distressing news.

3 Likes

It seemed a bit different to me when she was once presenting a segment on severe weather, but that was a while ago so she might’ve evolved (backwards) again.

As a reporter, Mark Burrows is basically the Chris Reason of the Nine Network: Undoubtedly an experienced, long serving reporter but lacking enough on-air personality as a newsreader.

On Belinda Russell, her presenting style is often far too cheery on the weather let alone reading news bulletins. There are at least half a dozen female news reporters at Nine Sydney who’d probably do a better job at presenting than Belinda, but I think we all know the reasons why she’s so far up the presenting chain…

4 Likes

Belinda Russell is filling in for Amber Sherlock Monday - Thursday this week.

2 Likes

How come Nine News Now signs off for WA at the ad break 5mins before the program ends?

1 Like

Amelia Adams is presenting today.

3 Likes