Nine News Now

Sophie Walsh presenting today

1 Like

Monday (16.04.2018) - Friday (20.04.2018): Sophie Walsh is presenting this week.

Nine News Now using old supers for some reason

Edit: Now switched back with the same Nine News Now logo

6 Likes

The old graphics look SO much better!

3 Likes

Might be worth noting that the show was coming from the main studio again today, not the small studio.

2 Likes

Belinda Russell is presenting this Anzac Day.

The first block was presented from the LHS videowall, whilst the transition from the ANZAC Day coverage occurred.

The show ran from 2.30pm-3pm in NSW and QLD.

3 Likes

Nine News Now is now airing Sponsor Billboards.

7 Likes

Looks like there are a lot of new sponsor billboards around the network today! Assuming we’ll see some for Nine News at 6 too.
Quite like them. Reminds me of the billboards Ten used on their news service < 2014.

3 Likes

Some caps from today:

3 Likes

Hats off to Amber today. She was reading a story regarding Oprah wearing the wrong colour dress. Amber commented, “It happens to the best of us.”

In other news, they played a 3-5 minute 9news.com.au video aired today, covering the royal wedding. I nearly punched the TV; the music (no V/O) was so irritating.

4 Likes

It’s not the Television’s fault :rofl:

2 Likes

Thursday -

Belinda Russell is presenting

2 Likes

I wonder if Belinda present Thursdays and Fridays now?

Amber has increased her duties in the last year or so. Monday- Wednesday she does Nine News Now, weather on the Afternoon News and weather for Sydney at 6.

1 Like

Sophie Walsh presenting Monday’s bulletin.

2 Likes

Personally, I would’ve preferred to see Sophie Walsh on the Gold Telethon here in Sydney/NSW with Belinda Russell presenting Nine News Now for the other states!

Amber Sherlock has returned today.

2 Likes

Nine News Now runs live into Perth/WA from 1pm through 2pm (3pm-4pm AEST), with filler content until the local afternoon news commences at the standard 4pm and the network schedule resumes.

So why does it sign off the Perth/WA viewers only 5 minutes before the bulletin actually ends? What do they do with that 5 minutes? Is the only reason because Amber’s “it’s now time for Nine’s Afternoon News” is inaccurate for Perth/WA?

1 Like

I assume ads…

1 Like

What usually airs from 1-3pm AEST (movie), airs in Perth between 2-4pm. As well as ads, I would say it is so the movie can finish. That is why NNN finishes for Perth before the Chatroom sometimes.

1 Like

Comedian Steven Phillips-Horst pays tribute to #jacketgate

4 Likes