Nine News Content and Appearance

Apparently it’s raining on the Gold Coast - thanks for the unnecessary demonstration.

Also see

8 Likes

Kathryn Foran reporting with an umbrella tonight.!

4 Likes

Probably due to the rain…

1 Like

Read the thread for context.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the cameras coming from Canberra always have a smaller screen on air, with low quality and some flashing white bars on the top and bottom. Weird.

1 Like

Queensland 4pm news

7 Likes

Interesting geography from Nine News Sydney.

The Hunter region is now apparently just west of Penrith!

7 Likes

Probably following Dan!

He pulls the whole Hunter with him!

1 Like

Wth is up with nine news Melb rn! Went from hot seat ending to that for 30 seconds then ads

8 Likes

They have just gone to an ad break after 30 seconds of Dougal sitting there.

9News Melb now on 1 min late

11 Likes

What’s with the background?

That is the backdrop. An I think he was hosting the reginal tonight.

2 Likes

Clearly cut to the regional studio by mistake.

4 Likes

Why?

What happened after the ad break? Did the bulletin start live from the beginning?

Yep as per normal.

Here’s the video without the ad break in between:

7 Likes

Can I just say (as a Sydneysider), after watching that video ^, TJ seems to be a really capable anchor. Why is there such a negative response when he’s in the chair? Is it because he’s a predominant sports presenter?

5 Likes

Even the best presenter in the world would have people who dislike them. It’s just the way that the world works since we all have an opinion of sorts :smile:

7 Likes

9 News Queensland has changed to play the 9 News title card immediately at the start of the bulletin this week, before the headlines, instead of the zoom into the presenting desk when the drums play before throwing to the headlines. Not a fan…

3 Likes