Nine News Content and Appearance

so how would extra jobs be generated from back of house roles IF they axe a half hour local news bulletin? It wont be a half hour of strictly Tasmanian News… there will be national and international news included in the 6pm edition

1 Like

Because Nine will undoubtedly run it like a proper news production?

I really don’t get why you’re doubting this is real, let alone anything but a good decision by WIN and Nine.

2 Likes

WIN don’t operate like the bigger networks. They don’t have producers for starters.

1 Like

NBN televisions many recent mishaps, airing portions of Nine News Sydney for starters

Does 9 News Queensland have a new Twitter account? I went searching for a story from a couple of days ago but it seems their account has disappeared.

1 Like

Looks like the newsroom backdrop seems to be a permanent thing now. Brooke presented the Early News this morning.

19 Likes

Anyone know where 9 News Qld’s twitter has gone? Their page is completely deleted.

Edit: my bad - just saw post above

1 Like

Scroll up two posts, someone posted about it already. Seems no one knows what the go is

1 Like

Quick turn around between Perth’s News and The Late News tonight.

2 Likes

With my earlier comment about the backdrop looking a bit dull - I went back through the archives and forgot that they have a bunch of lighting/LEDs throughout the newsroom.
Definitely should turn them back on.

8 Likes

Sherri-lee is doing the weather in fount of a green screen or screen? with a photo of the video wall on it?

edit: actually it wasn’t any of them, she was in the studio they just didn’t use the video wall to show the weather graphics.

1 Like

Promo for tonight featuring Andrew Lofthouse. Your at home and you realise … (read along with the rest)

3 Likes

Groundbreaking discovery, car kill switches have been around for ages. Popular among classic/modded car owners.

4 Likes

QLD reporter Jessica Millward reporting from London this morning.

** sorry idk why I put this in this thread and not “Presenters & Reporters”. Mods feel free to move this post.

3 Likes

Nine broke into programming in NSW and QLD this afternoon - update on triple shooting involving police officers and neighbour in December.

NSW broke away 2:22, QLD Continuing.

4 Likes

Looks like NBN must be a thorn on the side of the 9 network

1 Like

A thorn that is profitable for the network. If it wasnt, NBN would have been offloaded to another buyer (possibly WIN (especially if former NRTV station is sold to another party), TEN or Southern Cross). Given the affiliation agreement with WIN, its not a presence thing

1 Like

I have noticed on the supers in Sydney says now “Coming Up” instead of “Next”.

9 Perth is airing the Sydney afternoon news today at 5pm, not sure why? Maybe technical issues…

6 Likes

9 News WA First started 5:18pm, Monika confirming the delay was due to technical issues.

3 Likes