Nine News Content and Appearance

9News Brisbane opened with “Breaking News” last night. A story about ambulance ramping. Serious, yes. A crisis, maybe. But it’s not “breaking”.

Then the promo about it airing this morning… they continue to use some random font and graphic that doesn’t fit with their branding.

3 Likes

“News delivered for Queenslanders by Queenslanders”.

7 Likes

2 different looking logos and use of blue then maroon.

2 Likes

Nine Queensland will never learn consistence around their network, especially in their graphics

5 Likes

Except for their “Exclusives” and over the top promos, which are consistent… but consistently bad.

3 Likes

The different logos everywhere remind me of the 7 News Brisbane set :joy:

1 Like

Wow, looks to me like nine have never changed their news graphics ever. it all looks the same.

The last graphic and logo change was 2020.
I must say, 9 and 10’s graphics seem to age a lot better than 7’s… and are a lot less cluttered!

1 Like

Minor camera blooper on tonight’s Sydney news.

6 Likes

Good to see Pete made it tonight after his issues last night. :wink:

2 Likes

He’s been flawless tonight after last night’s shocker. Must’ve dropped into Greenwood Plaza chemist to pick up some eye drops on the way into the studio today.

1 Like

Nine News delayed by 6-7 mins due to NRL Bulldogs & Rabbitohs Game

4 Likes

Despite the late start, Nine News Sydney and Brisbane will finish close to 7pm in time for ACA. ALso note, no Gold Coast News tonight.

6 Likes

Nine News Melbourne running with the story of a gorilla’s 65th birthday at Berlin zoo. I had seen this story before on TV news in Australia and checking on-line found it was from 5 days ago. The story ran in the first 30 minutes of the bulletin. Short of stories?

6 Likes

Considering Easter weekend is generally a slow news period, they likely had a bunch of filler like this prepared late last week ready to go if necessary.

7 Likes

“Nine News is giving Queenslanders a helping hand” via another “code word” comp.

3 Likes

Nine News Adelaide having major technical problems tonight. Nine News at 5 didn’t air in it’s entirety with Adelaide receiving Melbourne’s Nine News at 6pm.

https://twitter.com/9NewsAdel/status/1516696228179841026?t=gUUz6gHOe-xaUeuuYj_38Q&s=19

8 Likes

Whoops!

News Alert: We don’t have any news at the moment.

7 Likes

Normally, Nine News is Made in Adelaide for Adelaide, but not right now!

9 Likes