Nine News Content and Appearance

Yes, and I think that video shared in the post above is from an ABC studio. It looks like one of their sets.

2 Likes

Interest rates decision.

9 Likes

We’re all a bit sick of the wet weather in this part of the world, not to mention the use of the term “rain bomb” in news reports, but it isn’t making us ill.

6 Likes

Oops! What happened to the screen on the desk

9 Likes

Interesting to see it coming from Melbourne when Pete Overton away. Is Georgie or Davina not capable to present an Interest Rate Update?

2 Likes

No it has nothing to do with that. Chris is in Melbourne, and Alicia was presumably in the studio and able to present the update.

9 Likes

The HORROR of national news able to be presented from anywhere other than Sydney! :scream: :joy:

11 Likes

Latest promo with Amber Sherlock “Rain bomb”

8 Likes

Looks like Overton has started his Easter holiday early.

6 Likes

Car pooling :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Amber stomping all over Victoria tonight for something akin to a high school science presentation.

Don’t think I’ve seen a weather presenter standing on a map since Mike Bailey on Seven back in the early ‘80s.

11 Likes

What the hell is going on with those images of her the last couple of days?

2 Likes

Tacky headline

2 Likes

Today’s version of the same story.

4 Likes

And the latest promo about vet costs has little animal cut-out shapes all over it… ffs, really? This is a news bulletin?!

2 Likes

Turned on the Brisbane news last night at 6.00. I missed their headlines but I was surprised to see the lead story was this pool rescue from WA?! 7 and 10 (at 5) led with the Federal flood funding rejection. It shows where Nine’s priorities are.

7 Likes

I wonder what the point of all the promotion for 6pm was, when they showed the vision at 4pm anyway.

1 Like

A while ago there was negative comment on here about 7 using “next up” instead of “next”. 9News now uses “right after this” … weird choice of phrase for a news bulletin… I guess it goes along well with “alert” instead of “update” or “headlines”…

4 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too. Really poor choice to go for shock footage instead of news of importance.

Not surprising though.

Another strange phrase tonight… coming up “at the end of sport” rather than “after sport”.
Those words actually used on screen.

2 Likes