Nine News Content and Appearance

Nine GC openers this week - Mon to Wed was back to a 9 News logo on the LCD :slightly_frowning_face: Then Thursday for a live report and today, Friday’s surprise was a video which look good.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does the logo on the desk look whited out or something

1 Like

I think it’s because they got a white sticker with the new logo on it to cover the old logo instead of getting a new panel made and the white background of the sticker is blocking some of the light. You can see a shadow where the sticker likely ends.

2 Likes

Congratulations to 9 Adelaide for winning Monday to Friday this week.

12 Likes

They finally did it :wink:

1 Like

Nine Adelaide won “the M-F 6pm News battle” ie the 6-6.30pm segment, but Seven won the 6.30 - 7.00 pm segment so that across the hour it was a tie.

5 Likes

Either way, still mighty impressive given Seven’s long dominance.

5 Likes

Nine News Sydney will be delayed due to the NRL Bulldogs & Dragons game.

2 Likes

TCN’s news jumbotron is on the fritz again.

EDIT: Function restored by the end of the bulletin.

16 Likes

Geez that’s a very dull backdrop

Kinda looks like he’s infront a ginormous CRT with the scan-lines :tv:

7 Likes

Nine QLD Promo - Blood Clots and the AstraZeneca Vaccine - separating fact from fear :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: and the wonnder why vaccination levels are low at the moment.

4 Likes

Surely they didn’t do the entire bulletin like that?!

If they did, would it have killed them to stand Peter in front of the RHS video wall and present from there?

It wasn’t the entire bulletin. Just the last segment.

1 Like

proceeds to type BLOOD CLOTS in dark red with bold lettering larger than the rest of the words :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s Back!!!

5 Likes

You’re excited? What a shock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Tom_TV7 i’m not excited. At least the cyber attack is fading away and things are back to normal.

2 Likes

I also noticed at the start of the bulletin tonight, the curls were “thicker” if that makes sense.

6 Likes