Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Little to no social distancing at Nine Brisbane

7 Likes

What do we expect? Yet it seems Queenslanders have now tuned in to Nine every night, somewhat unaware of this non-social distancing?

4 Likes

Corona promo

4 Likes

Perth promo

5 Likes

is the 4pm melbourne news and 6pm news melbourne the same?

2 Likes

Still fascinates me that 9 have the news exchange set up but still use the TV wall as the background for the national bulletins, would love to see it brought back. Always looked different.

8 Likes

Well they are basically side by side everyday and work in their own offices with very little contact to the other staff as shown in their behind the scenes vid a few weeks back, Is it necessary?

I believe it does, although Nine has also opted to not run the Gold Coast News on the HD channel during the Australian Open.

Personally I don’t agree with the idea of there being any programming differences between SD & HD channels (especially since Seven & Nine now have two) because it goes against the spirit of what should be a fulltime simulcast.

4 Likes

It does currently air on 9HD

3 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place but did anyone get any caps of the Easter Sunday services today on 9 and 9Gem?

Do you mean Ch7 or were there actually Easter Sunday services on Nine?

On Nine at 6am.

Oh ok, didn’t notice! I haven’t seen Nine shouting it out as much as 7.

Because Its a yearly thing on Nine. Nothing new.

The Wesley Mission Easter Sunrise Service is on Vimeo.

1 Like

Nice classy promo.

1 Like

Another coronavirus promo, this time for Bruce Paige and the Gold Coast News. I like it. https://twitter.com/9newsgoldcoast/status/1249487463086784513?s=21

4 Likes

Such a shame they didn’t spend much on the set on the Gold Coast, it really brings down the whole product and feel of the bulletin IMO.

2 Likes

Probably because Gold Coast bulletins are short and have less content. They are more likely to spend on Brisbane and other main state bulletins.

Melbourne news bulletins today

Afternoon News

Evening News

5 Likes