Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

The seven arvo news is near local as its the Sydney/Adelaide bulletin and they win 6pm comfortably anyway so it won’t make too much difference.

1 Like

In theory perhaps, but aside from the regular Adelaide weather cam they use, in reality it’s more national/international/Sydney based, with only one or two top Adelaide stories ever making the cut. It’s certainly not a bulletin I would ever say is more Adelaide than national based.

2 Likes

Recent promo for 9 Gold Coast - “the only 5.30 news on the Gold Coast (tonight)” - highlighting absence of Seven GC news due to Australian Open.

7 Likes

Says ‘Nine News Los Angeles’ now.

3 Likes

It’s been like that since the new graphics came out.

3 Likes

8 Likes

It’s too far away… can hardly see Pete.

1 Like

are we able to start complaining about not having 4K yet?

3 Likes

The cap was taken before it zoomed in.

1 Like

?
I saw Peter Hitchener was sitting at what appeared to be the same (un-changed) set.

(Edit: This was replying to a since withdrawn post saying 9News Melbourne was being presented from Docklands today.)

1 Like

As in where they’ve had their Melbourne studios for approx 6 years?

1 Like

OK, so what is different/noteworthy about the bulletin coming out of their regular location?

Livinia did the weather from a location somewhere, perhaps that was also at Docklands? But Hitchener was in the studio with sport from Melbourne Park.

1 Like

Nothing. Maybe that’s why the post was deleted.

@Frankie Livinia was on location at the Docklands.

1 Like

Nine News Adelaide just posted the promo for the news Afternoon News at 4pm

1 Like

Interesting that they have referred to it as “9 Live Adelaide”

1 Like

I don’t mind that, but kinda sounds like a metro catch up or streaming service.

1 Like

Makes sense having live in the name since the biggest benefit of them doing a local news bulletin at that time is it being live rather than 30 minutes old.

Standby for big LIVE changes across the network from Monday afternoon… and there’s more than three!

12 Likes