Nine (NBN)

probably not straight away, but with the NBN broadband being rolled out nationally it’s only a matter of time before the television brand is redundant.

Probably doesn’t need to mention the HD channel in the title.

the problem is, if I named it “9NBN” because of a quirk in the software, it reads as “9nbn”

Similar to our threads for FX and FOX8 (Fx and fox8)

It’s frustrating.

ah. perhaps 9NBN Television?

1 Like

yeah ok, let’s go with that. Thx!

1 Like

9NBN Television is a bit weird Akamai. Nowhete at all
Is the brand referred to by that. In writing audio or graphic.

I think 9NBN Northern NSW would be better

1 Like

Personally I think that “NBN Nine” would work better as a name (flows of the tongue well and we do have Prime7 and Southern Cross Ten in the same market…) but I can understand the logic of going with the “9NBN” name because it ties in with the names of the multichannels - 9Go!, 9Gem and 9Life.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Future of regional affiliate branding

I hate to be the party pooper but is there any official source for this other than NBN owning 9nbn.com.au or the ‘the secrect’s our?’ quote?

Yes - from Kev Kellaway who does VOs

@markyinau @SydneyCityTV Well… kept for next week anyway.
Both channels will be 9NBN.

3 Likes

Someone forgot to add “on NBN” to this Habibs promo:

David Attenborough’s The Hunt:

and this is how classification warnings are being done:

1 Like

The NBN logo is fading Back To The Future style:

And here’s the highly anticipated Paul Lobb promo:

2 Likes
  • 9NBN Television
  • 9NBN Northern NSW

0 voters

1 Like

That quirk has just been fixed if you want to just settle with “9NBN” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good idead. I had been thinking that since this is just looking for the title for this thread, how about something like

9NBN On-Air Presentation or 9NBN Schedule and On-Air Presentation; but if 9NBN is now available…

Cheers!

2 Likes

Discussion on regional affiliate branding has been split out to a new topic: Future of regional affiliate branding

1 Like

Did NBN manage to run a local children’s program on Go! without anyone noticing? :stuck_out_tongue:
So There! hosted by NBN News reporter Renee Fedder, featuring Paul Lobb with the news

3 Likes

it’s been on for several months - great little program.

That’s odd that there an NBN watermark AND a dotless GO! watermark…?

When were those caps taken, MLVD?