Nine Entertainment Co


#264

There’s something wrong with the legislation if it allows a situation such as in the NNSW market, for example, where Bruce Gordon owns WIN and has a 15% stake in Prime and now revealed has 15% of NBN.


#265

There’s no controlling influence (as long as there’s a majority shareholder), so I can’t see that being a big issue.


#266

Bruce Gordon now directly owns 14.12% of Nine after unwinding more cash settled swaps, and has an economic interest in a further 1.12% by cash settled swaps, equalling a total interest of 15.24% - the same as his last ASX disclosure just over a week ago.


#267

#268

#269