Nine Cricket Coverage

What does Seven taking some ODIs back in 2005 have to do with this?

I remember seeing the graphics the other way (I.e.: the other way round that they do overseas). I can only talk on experience based on what I have watched, FTA of course, and virtually nothing for the past 10-15 years.

Which is a little odd, not knowing why they would do that for a market they have no interest in (do not operate in), outside monetising their coverage.

Mate they are the host broadcasters. They produce the coverage. Comms, video, graphics, everything.

Sorry :man_facepalming: Thought you were talking about the graphics not the score format

Australia’s Super 12 fixture in the ICC T20 World Cup after the conclusion of preliminary rounds
Saturday October 22: Australia v New Zealand (SCG, 6pm AEDT)
Tuesday October 25: Australia v Sri Lanka (Perth Stadium, 10pm AEDT)
Friday October 28: Australia v England (MCG, 7pm AEDT)
Monday October 31: Australia v Ireland (The Gabba, 7pm AEDT)
Friday November 4: Australia v Afghanistan (Adelaide Oval, 7pm AEDT)

2 Likes

AEDT promo

Brisbane promo has no start time

3 Likes

Studio presentation.

2 Likes

Was hoping they would host from the ground. Are they sub-license holders?

9 Likes

Good to see the likes of Roz Kelly hosting NIne’s T20 World Cup coverage. ROz Kelly has previously had experience when hosting the cricket back on 10. I think that Roz Kelly is much better than Bec Maddern when hosting the coverage.

6 Likes

Any warning about the change in channels?

1 Like

Channel change advice.

NSW, Vic, Tas:

Queensland

3 Likes

Great seeing cricket back in Nine… the rightful home.

5 Likes

Channel Warning sign

During the 10.1 overs, Roz Kelly told NSW/VIC/TAS viewers to continue watching the cricket, switch from 9GEM to Nine.

4 Likes

Promo run during the 6pm news in Queensland - Today at 4.30 - was a bit late!

2 Likes

Channel change advice in Perth

1 Like

Did feel a bit odd seeing so many new faces on Nine’s cricket coverage with Roz, Steve and Callum tonight.

3 Likes

And I’m surprised Nine are showing England v Afghanistan now too.

2 Likes

Like the white background on the graphics. They look fresh.

1 Like

I think they are ICC host broadcaster graphics - the same ones appear on FOX Cricket too.

4 Likes