Newshub

Yeah, they have a JustIn one too, I saw the other week, although I don’t know why Justin gets all these headlines?

5 Likes

Very Sky News 2005

4 Likes

God, it looks so awful. I’m sorry but who the hell is running the graphics department at Newshub? Appalling work! I can only hope that Discovery will step in and assist them here.

2 Likes

3 different pieces of info in that l3. More than TVNZ offer in theirs. And IMO looks better than normal Newshub and 1 News L3 graphics.

1 Like

I disagree. 1 News has big uniformity when it comes to their lower thirds. Newshubs is a big mish mash.

4 Likes

I really do think they need to return the Three or 3 branding.

1 Like

Uniformity is one thing. Text on screen to give information to the viewer is another

1 Like

It’s hardly that much information though is it…

1 Like

I’m hearing Ryan Bridge is in the sidelines ready to go if problems BTS persist.

What are the problems behind the scenes?

Have noticed the 3 of them are bantering a bit more lately but that show really does need a good shake up. They should give John Banks a go on AM, he’s filled in a bit on Magic Talk Mornings and Drive, always entertaining if nothing else…

1 Like

Attach some evidence of these “rumours”. I haven’t seen anything or heard anything about Duncan leaving. You still haven’t replied to my last question asking for evidence too…

I work in the industry. That’s all you need to know, lol.

1 Like

Disorderly behaviour. Bridge gets a much better reception on socials etc. as well. No significant inroads made against Breakfast, even as it’s become a bit of musical chairs as of late.

3 Likes

Music to my ears if it’s true sadly the AM Show comes across as a very angry show with 2 Massive egos compared to the friendly presenters on breakfast
Yes it’s designed for radio as well sadly IMO this hinders the evolution of the AM Show

6 Likes

New The AM Show promo
I can’t seem to get it to embed, but it’s the latest post on the Three @threenewzealand FB page

1 Like
1 Like

Newshub leading with Trump covid 19 then trans Tasman bubble. Not a mention on 1.

2 Likes

Because it matters.

1 Like

1News opened the 6pm news-hour with Trans-Tasman news and then Trump… Sure you didn’t turn onto TVNZ2 instead of TVNZ1? :joy:

3 Likes

Spotted a 7 News card on one of the screens during the third, or was it the fourth, live cross from the newsroom last night (Friday Night).

1 Like