Newshub

Samantha Hayes is Presenting Newshub Live at 6PM Tonight with Nicki Styris on Sport and Heather Keats on Weather.

3 Likes

Alice Wilkins hosting Live at 6pm tonight

6 Likes

Promo for The Project returning in 2023

Direct Link

Can’t view it.

1 Like

They block the page in Aussie.

1 Like

I can’t get it here in New Zealand

1 Like

Saw an ad for Newshub saying that Sam and Mike are back January 16.

1 Like

With a new look.

I haven’t really thought about it in a while but I guess Prime TV stopped showing CBS’ 60 Minutes at some point and didn’t renew the CBS News deal. I guess they wouldn’t need it. Or it could be on the open market and Three snapped up the interview.

4 Likes

Isobel Ewing is Presenting Newshub Live at 6PM this Weekend with Kate Rodger on Entertainment, Nicky Styris on Sport and Mike Puru on Weather.

They have an entertainment presenter?

For at least 15 years on Saturday’s bulletin, Kate Rodger has done a movie review/box office round-up segment

4 Likes

Oooh interesting, didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing

Only 1 Week to go until Samantha Hayes and Mike McRoberts return Monday January 16th 2023 for the New Look Newshub Live at 6PM.

New look? Exciting

I saw an ad during the Harry interview before and no mention of a new look…

1 Like

Why are they coming back, when all their other news programmes are still on a summer hiatus.

I don’t think Newshub/Three has always subscribed to that idea of everything being back on the same day.

4 Likes

Laura Tupou is Presenting Newshub Live at 6PM Tonight with Narelle Sindos on Sport and Heather Keats on Weather.

1 Like

Samantha Hayes and Mike McRoberts return from their Christmas / New Year Break to Present the New Look Newshub Live at 6PM Tomorrow Night.

1 Like