3 Likes

All fixed.

I uploaded an mp3 version to Google Drive:

7 Likes

It’s no faster than normal.

I would call it a ‘joyful version’.

1 Like
8 Likes

Here’s a louder/clearer version of the above mp3 posted by SamSam. Is this the full The Latest theme music?

14 Likes

Also the ‘Club Version’ as posted above by Avid:

13 Likes

I think that might be a Closer and/or Promo Theme?

4 Likes

This theme is being used behind a Decision Night in Australia placeholder. It’s not ‘The Mission’ but still worth posting:

8 Likes

The club version reminds me of the 2000 theme :anguished:

5 Likes

Still a classic:

5 Likes

It’s a shorter version of The Latest theme they used originally, but scrapped. The original duration was 60 seconds.

I think they used this the other night when Hawkey died. But otherwise you don’t hear it very often anymore.

It’s great. Thanks so much for sharing!!

3 Likes

Here is some more stuff LOTS of BBC

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B07pI_yFd9C6MmFseEVvS0JkbEk

1 Like

I don’t know if this was ever posted here, but this was a Newshub Theme Bed Mashup I did in 2017 if anyone is interested.

1 Like

I see that some of the ABC Election 2019 coverage posted were getting a Copyright Match to the VideoHelper track (Very familar with that library).
I thought I would post it here as well the track is called “Tonight We Vote”. There are two versions of the track.

Tonight We Vote (MAIN) - VideoHelper

Tonight We Vote (BACKGROUND) - VideoHelper
3 Likes

Old Ten Eyewitness news theme knock offs

ABC

2 Likes

Those bits of music sound pretty close to what a sketch comedy show might use if they were doing a parody of Ten/ABC News! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Is there anyone here who prefers to treat the 2006-2008 National Nine News theme as WIN News’ theme? Also, does anyone think WIN should upgrade the WIN News closing theme as the current one has been used for almost 20 years?

I think they should be more worried about updating the opening theme TBH…

2 Likes

What do you mean by ‘treat’ the theme? Going around YouTube and correcting people if they refer to it as Nine News’ theme? Renaming mp3 collections? I’m confused.

waits for a like and no reply

1 Like

I’m referring to people who refer something to something else who has been using it for longer.

P.S The WIN News Closing Theme is not a Audio Network piece but 90s orchestral synths, so it should be replaced.