News Corp Australia

“I’ll broadcast it on television” as if it’s a threat.

ABC will be saying “bring it bitches”…

1 Like

How did we like the effort of some of the News Corp mastheads for yesterday’s budget announcements - Queensland’s Courier Mail’s effort reproduced below

I understand the whole having an editorial line thing, but that front cover almost warrants an ‘authorised by the Liberal Party’ disclaimer on it

3 Likes

Fair & Balanced. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

About as Fair and Balanced as a drunk tightrope walker at a school fair. :rofl:

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ lol wtf​:joy::joy:

Well…it’s the best I could do after a long day being told to lose more weight (thanks scoop) and getting used to a fab new car. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it’s hard to be witty when you’re being served champagne in your private jet. :wink:

The Australian reports that it will temporarily make the Walkley Award-winning podcast The Teacher’s Pet unavailable in Australia from today, to ensure a fair trial for Chris Dawson who is accused of murdering his wife Lyn. However the podcast will still be available overseas.

A feeble attempt by News Corp. It’s still available to play on various podcast sites and on iHeartRadio.

I think it will take a couple of days to pull the audio clips from the podcast sites and iHeartRadio.

Should have been done as soon as he was charged.

A gem from the Bolt Blog Cult today

2 Likes

If 4BC is a ratings leader, then I must be reading the figures for Brisbane completely wrong!

The only scenario I can think of where Ten, Nine and especially Seven would look left wing is if your main go-to source for news on TV was Foxtel Channel 103/600.

2 Likes

Seemed to go unnoticed

They’ve never had an app before now? How??? Talk about being behind the eight ball.

Former sports editor of The Australian Kevin Jones died from cancer on Sunday.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/sports-journalism-loses-a-true-giant/news-story/8d91f81718ca1008848827c39b16c699

1 Like

Is here the best place or the Nine thread…

2 Likes

Apology to readers

1 Like

Apology that for once the DT has finally provided some balance :wink:

8 Likes

Will 2, 7 and 10 give it a run in their bulletins tonight? Come on Jason!