Sports presenter :
Monday - Catherine Murphy
Tuesday to Friday - Georgie Tunny
*Paul Kennedy returns Monday 1 July.

Thursday 27 June & Friday 28 June -

Mary Gearin co-hosting with Virginia.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do we know what she will be going for Breakfast?

1 Like

News Breakfast enjoys a 10.2% growth year on year, with Today down 17% just on last year, reports The Australian. Lisa Millar says the “sky’s the limit…”

5 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like

Next week -

Monday -
Sports presenter Paul Kennedy returns.

Thursday & Friday -
Mary Gearin co-hosting with Michael.

3 Likes

Nick Dole will be co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson this weekend.

Nick Harmsen will be co-hosting News Breakfast with Virginia next week.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Fauziah Ibrahim will be co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Josh Szeps this weekend.

Next week -

With Michael on the road doing special reports for the week, Paul Kennedy will be hosting with Virginia.

Sports presenter -

Monday - Paul Kennedy
Tuesday & Wednesday -
Catherine Murphy
Thursday & Friday -
Georgie Tunny

3 Likes

Had to look up what a vanilla slice was, so forgive me for asking: are pies in Australia predominantly savory, much in the British tradition?

Colloquially known as a snot block!

Yes, mostly variations on beef although fruit pies are reasonably common for dessert.

Monday 15 July -

3 Likes

Why are they wasting Michael and Virginia’s final few weeks together with them separated?

Strange move.

1 Like

Tuesday 16 July -

Ali Moore is co-hosting with Paul Kennedy.

2 Likes

Saturday 20 July -

Josh Szeps is co-hosting Weekend Breakfast from Parkes in NSW for the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing.

Next week -

Monday 22 July & Tuesday 23 July -

Madeleine Morris co-hosting News Breakfast with Michael Rowland.

2 Likes

Are you seriously complaining about the ABC focusing on the drought?

Strange comment.

:roll_eyes: Did I say that, did I?

I didn’t realise Michael was the only journalist capable of reporting on the drought.

My comment was no where in relation to the drought, but that doesn’t stop people from creating drama out of nothing.

He was recently promoted to a new position headlining major campaigns and stories for the ABC. Trioli leaving in a few weeks doesn’t remove him from his duties.

4 Likes