News Breakfast

4 Likes

Georgie Tunny is on sport again this week.

1 Like

Paul returns next week.

2 Likes

Del co-hosting with Michael today Virginia is hosting Q&A special tonight.

1 Like

Madeleine Morris co-hosting with Michael this morning.

Virginia is back tomorrow morning

4 Likes

Paul Kennedy is co-hosting wirh Virginia this morning. Georgie Tunny is presenting sport.

I like this team. Georgie should always be on the show.

2 Likes

Michael is live in Hobart ahead of the state election tomorrow. Virginia is holding the fort in-studio this Friday.

1 Like

Del lrani announced on the show this morning that she is stepping away from her role temporarily on News Breakfast. She will be filming a new series for the ABC and should be back on News Breakfast in a few months.

1 Like

Del was interviewed on The Project tonight.

2 Likes

Del was discussing Donald Trump’s latest tariffs on steel and aluminium imports.

3 Likes

To celebrate International Women’s Day tomorrow News Breakfast will have a ladies hosting team again this year.
Del lrani co-hosting with Virginia.
Georgie Tunny presenting sport and Kirsten Diprose presenting the weather.

2 Likes

they said a ‘goodbye’ to Del not even a week ago.

1 Like

Great team. Georgie adds a lot of light and discussion to the show and Kristen is FAR better than Nate. Del does a good job as host too.

2 Likes

Thursday -
International Women’s Day

6 Likes

Paul Kennedy co-hosted with Virginia and Georgie Tunny presented sport on Friday & Monday .

2 Likes

Georgie Tunny is presenting Tuesday sport.

1 Like
10 Likes

is that the same outfit, Jesus Christ he is super co-ordinated

2 Likes

Not so strange, it was my one year anniversary at my job yesterday too and I wore the same outfit as last year too. Probably easier to co-ordinate though when it’s a company uniform.

8 Likes

Ali Moore is co-hosting with Michael this Thursday.

2 Likes