News Breakfast

Which was a joke and quickly pointed out was a joke, so clickbaiters and trashmongers shouldn’t create a false narrative from that. But they can’t help themselves.

1 Like

5:30am start today

3 Likes

NB spent the first 30 minutes focused on Trump then it was back to usual at 6am

3 Likes

Tony returned this week after five weeks.

Friday (16.06.2023): Emma Rebellato is co-hosting with Lisa this morning.

2 Likes

Hopefully she can replace the not-at-all-biased-towards-the-LNP Fauziah Ibrahim on weekend breakfast. Fauziah would be much more at home on Sky, I think.

Agree. Emma is way more classier then Fauziah

1 Like

Monday (19.06.2023) - Wednesday (21.06.2023): Iskhandar Razak is co-hosting with Lisa. Madeleine back on news/finance.

Thursday (22.06.2023): Madeleine Morris is co-hosting with Lisa.

Friday 923.06.2023): Madeleine Morris and Emma Rebellato hosting this morning.

3 Likes

Kathryn Robinson is back on Weekend Breakfast again and has been on the past couple of weekends. I really do like her on the breakfast shows, brings a bit more fun to the show and even just seeing when they go to the ad-breaks it seems like a better atmosphere there with her. e.g. conversations or laughs with the guest they’ve just had on etc…

Funny moment just at the beginning of today’s show, David Chau accidentally appeared in Jarrod Coote’s shot when he was getting settled into the chair when Jarrod was doing the sports report. Jarrod said “Hi Dave” and there were some laughs but kept going with his report and then a bit of banter afterwards and a laugh about it.

I know Chris Reason would probably never leave Seven but I do remember I liked him on Sunrise before his health battle and Kochie came along. I wonder what a breakfast show with Chris and Kathryn would be like.

4 Likes

According to the EPG, Michael Rowland is back from hols and presenting with Emma Rebellato this morning.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/mjrowland68/status/1673061040500928512?s=46&t=RPKXX3QJ5bwM_6c5rMb0SA

1 Like

But I thought Michael quit the show?? :wink:

4 Likes

Thursday (29.06.2023):

Reporter Rani Hayman is presenting sport today for the first time.

Friday (30.06.2023): Stephanie Ferrier is co-hosting with Michael this morning. Rani Hayman on sport again today, with Tony off sick.

Also, it looks like Insiders is transporting their current set to Canberra. News Breakfast has started using one of their set pieces (minus the lighting) to cover the space where the Insiders’ couch used to be this week. Looks better but is a bit too dark.

4 Likes

caps?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Watermark has lost the TV?

1 Like

iview caps maybe?

4 Likes

Monday (03.07.2023): Emma Rebellato co-hosting with Michael.

Tuesday (04.07.2023:) Emma Rebellato co-hosting from 7am, as Lisa went home early with a croaky voice.

Wednesday (05.07.2023 - Thursday (06.07.2013): Emma Rebellato co-hosting with Michael.

2 Likes

The “complete set” all on together today for the first time since mid-March:

9 Likes

Wednesday (19.07.2023): Rani Hayman is presenting sport today.

Thursday (20.07.2023) - Friday (21.07.2023): Madeleine Morris co-hosting with Michael.

1 Like