New Zealand TV

I think is should be called EIBC…East Islands (Of Australia) Broadcasting Corporation.

1 Like

2 Likes

Shortland Street stuff up lol

Looking up at stars … instead looking up at a black sheet ! … was in the recap before the ep started

13 Likes

:joy: How do you muck that up? :joy:

2 Likes

Also for some reason Shortland St isn’t back on here on SBS Viceland until Friday . Did Australia get ahead accidentally?

Maybe the work experience kid to blame?

2 Likes

Apparently the station it airs on in NZ had schedule changes but didn’t notify SBS Viceland and they accidentally got three episodes ahead. It’ll be back to normal this Friday.

However, I’ve just checked the new Zealand episodes on TVNZ+ and they haven’t had any days off so I’m confused.

5 Likes

Two new episodes added to SBS on Demand as well more confusing.

We are getting the episode before it airs tonight in NZ lol.

Not with the time difference?

1 Like

Yet not on TV tonight only on demand.

Yeah we are getting it this morning on demand before it airs tonight in NZ yet not on tonight in Australia.

Oh god what a mess.

2 Likes

How the heck do we end up with the show before it airs in NZ . Is it an actual digital file that SBS is sent ?

The episodes at 9.30am was Rani saying to Boyd how Zara is not coming back and Carla was working in the hospital.

1 Like

The morning episodes are from a year ago.

New shows coming to Three

2 Likes

Clint Randell host of The Masked Singer NZ, Dancing with the Stars NZ, Heartbreak Island … obviously Three have found their new Dom Bowden

5 Likes

Heart break island has people from all over the world

1 Like

Be interesting to see if it surfaces on an Australian network or streamer, considering there’s quite a number of Aussies involved.

Warner Bros Discovery may shop it around now that it has a bit more appeal with the inclusion of overseas contestants, especially since it’s made as a ThreeNow exclusive so they’ll want to get their moneys worth out of it.

1 Like

Would Warner Bros Discovery have already stitched up some deals with it already? It is probably why it got commissioned and funded.

It streams on Discovery+ in international markets, also looks like 7+ had it in Australia at some point as they have an empty homepage for it.

1 Like

7plus has confirmed it will stream season 3 of Heartbreak Island.

Must be why I just saw an article about the show on the 7west media owned site PerthNow

1 Like