New Zealand TV

It’s dreadful.

How many episodes in total is Shortland St: Retribution? We don’t get it here with SBS Viceland until the 14th of January. Wondering if by then all the episodes will have aired in NZ . It’s on Youtube is that legal?

I assume the show is the same production company that makes Shortland St?

It’s a TVNZ ondemand exclusive show so not airing on fta here. Looks like 5 eps in at the moment - the latest only 11 mins long

Yeah assume so

Edit… SS: Retribution is going to be on TVNZ 2

➢➢ Shortland Street will return with an hour-long season premiere on January 17 (TVNZ 2, 7.00). It will be preceded by a 90-minute compilation of the on-demand Retribution miniseries (TVNZ 2, 9.25 Sunday) that will conclude the same week on TVNZ OnDemand. This year also will make the soap’s 30th anniversary …

1 Like

Yep some of the writers and production staff are the same

1 Like

Sky Sport will broadcast the Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Ironman and Ironwoman Series live, in a new broadcast deal with Surf Life Saving Australia. The first three rounds will be held at Sydney’s North Bondi Beach this weekend (January 14-16), with the final three rounds to be held at Kurrawa Beach on Gold Coast on February 4-6.

2 Likes

The latest season of Married at First Sight Australia will begin screening on Three from Monday February 7, a week after its premiere in oz.

6 Likes

Under the Vines, which stars Rebecca Gibney and has been available on Acorn for a couple of months, will have its FTA premiere on TVNZ1 this Wednesday (January 19) at 8pm. Co-commissioned by Acorn and TVNZ, the dramedy has already been renewed for a second season.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Looks like Sky is repositioning Prime as a premium drama destination after it appears on Sky’s platforms first ofcourse:

4 Likes

To make way for MAFS, Three is showing double episodes of The Block Australia from Sunday to Wednesday for the next two weeks, with the auction finale scheduled for February 2 or 3.

The season 2 finale of Five Bedrooms will be shown on Prime on Tuesday week (February 1) at 8.30pm. It will be interesting to see if Prime will go straight to season 3 after the Beijing Winter Olympics.

3 Likes

I am thinking that Truck Night in America will finish up and go straight into opening ceremony of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

5 Likes

I think we can all agree SD is better then anything from the 90’s and back. So I got no problem with it

3 Likes

Bringing this over here as I don’t know if its a Newshub Show
https://twitter.com/thetvnews/status/1486164155900248068

9 Likes

Has ThreeNow always used 3now.co.nz as well as ThreeNow.co.nz or are they rebranding back to 3?

1 Like

Pretty sure they just linked 3now.co.nz to threenow.co.nz when they rebranded to Three

4 Likes

Ok that would make sense.

TVNZ had a mishap last night that film Safe House which stars Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington, but it was advertised as a Kiwi film about a Witness protection unit.

1 Like

CRC Motorsport coming from the news side of the studio today.

8 Likes