New Zealand TV

that’s OK I saw a video elsewhere :slight_smile:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/89203614/tv3-changes-its-name-to-three

1 Like

Cable network branding in Australia is fantastic.
Broadcast network branding in Australia is stuck in the 90s

1 Like

Now it’s three they could play around with the letter three in future idents like channel 4 uk did with the letter in different locations I still think going the personality way is the way to go it’s very three .
Since nov 27th 1989 when I woke up to Russell rooster & the news with Joanna Paul I only get the feeling only on three.

I’m quietly gagging in the corner. Sorry, but I HATE it.

It does look like what FOUR should have been though, had they put the effort into that poor wee channel.

2 Likes

The logos a bit ugh but the brand as a whole is very “online”

Some caps of the brand relaunch as seen on Newshub Live at 6pm tonight.

The Three watermark during the news.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdmeOGKv6s

1 Like

Has a UK feel about it, looks great! Take note Australia…

1 Like

I’m glad they got Teuila Blakely as a channel voice over… always liked her voicing the Burger King ads… not sure on the guys voice though. But nothing is bad as Primes.

3 Likes

Nope, sorry. +HR=E looks like a really vapid attempt at targeting the ‘youths’. It’s a major terrestrial free to air network, not MTV.

It appears to be very jarring going from that into Newshub.

3 Likes

Its been a youth-ish channel forever. Younger demo graphic than the other 3 fta channels.

1 Like
  • Human Resources = Energy ?

I like the look - but yeah logo is a bit try-hard.

Here is an example of the edge tvs brand. Just over a year old.

1 Like

Last night I was lucky enough to be part of the test audience for Three’s The Project.

Was great fun and has a great vibe.

The studio is a carbon copy of the aussie version and has been copied very well. Slight changes in the set due to the studio size and height.

I wasn’t allowed to take any photos but all will come clear on Monday

2 Likes

Is it being filmed at Flower Street Grady?

It gets filmed off site in the old yes shop building around the corner on Boston Road

1 Like

sounds awesome @theGradyConnell. cant wait for the project!

1 Like

Great to see rawdon Christie back on tv after 6 months on three’s panel on this mornings AM show with the classic last sentence the AM show is the only breakfast programme I watch after he was dumped from tv nz’s breakfast .
Rawdon wil do well if he ever decides to go back to tv & three will gain a fantastic broadcaster as three becomes the leading network for all people 25-54
In the next couple of years.

4 Likes

Capped from Three’s Live Stream between 5:30 - 7:00PM Aus time.

1 Like

Survivor NZ: Nicaragua starts Sunday 7 May on TVNZ 2, hosted by Seven Sharp reporter Matt Chisholm. The program will air two nights a week.

Over at Three, they have ruled out another season of The X Factor and won’t screen the new season of the UK version. Meanwhile two new shows have been commissioned: Married at First Sight NZ and Slice of Paradise. The latter seeing ordinary Kiwis wanting to find property.

1 Like