New Logo?

We dont have Light/Dark versions of our logos, otherwise I’d be more than happy to

(that said, it’s been a while since we’ve updated our look - anyone interested in having a go?)

1 Like

lemme just fire up my ■■■■■■™

8 Likes

Why is there a new button with a spanner next to the thread comment count and Topic Controls, that does nothing? When you click on it, an Actions pop-up screen appears, but there is nothing else there.

1 Like

The spanner icon houses a bunch of moderation options. Strange that it’s showing up for members though.

6 Likes

Heck, if you guys ran a competition of sorts for a new logo, I’d love to give it a shot!

2 Likes

First prize is a Media Spy tramp stamp. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If there is some interest, I’ll see what I can do viz-a-viz a prize

1 Like

Perhaps something like this might work OK as a refreshed Media Spy logo?

MSLogoPitch

A better version of the “antenna/waves” silhouette icon would be needed for larger versions on social media though.

11 Likes

Let’s message their page shall we?

Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 4.55.34 pm

5 Likes

Although an antenna is a bit last century. :wink: Maybe a Wi-Fi symbol would be better which is how all media can arrive now.

6 Likes

Coming Soon to Channel 74:
spy

18 Likes

So something like this?

MSLogoPitchTake2

MSsocialmediaDP

9 Likes

I think the Mediaspy logo might be changed to coincide with the new year.

I thought I’d give it a crack, too. I wanted to both capture the emotion and youthfulness of today’s Spy community, while not straying too far from its roots.

There’s also a special edition logo for the 2020 Media Spy Awards which we could use?

14 Likes

Shall

@WAtvVideos i believe if you want to appeal to the ‘youf’ you need to drop the vowels, MDAspy

1 Like

Unless a really good option comes up (sorry @WAtvVideos), it wont

images (1)

1 Like

Yes. Looks brilliant.

2 Likes

dothespy

(I really should have better things to do on new years eve…)

9 Likes