New Logo?

WIP

13 Likes

I like that one!

Though the “spy” might need to be underneath “media” as a square shape is probably more suitable I think.

3 Likes

It looks like the Mountain Dew soft drink logo. Lol! :grinning:

2 Likes

A few more pitches.

primetime

winnetworklogo_3D_R

I assign all rights for usage/trademark over to MediaSPY PTY LTD.

16 Likes

Thanks, I think…

Just throw my two cents in. :wink:

20 Likes

That 2nd one brings back too many “mappy” nightmares. So thanks, but no thanks (nice try though).

Thats cool! Maybe a version where the word Spy is in the magnifying glass?

2 Likes

Maybe a magnifying glass will be just as good as the current one.

Really basic version using the current logo for dark mode
Untitled-1

1 Like

EDIT: This is not my final design, scroll a few posts down for final submission :warning:

Here’s my take; modern and reflective of the media landscape in the 2020’s, with media shifting towards a heavy presence onto online platforms, it’s only fitting that the Media Spy logo adopts a logo that reflects the digital age.

Primary Logo (Light Mode)

Primary Logo (Dark Mode)

Secondary Logo (Stacked)

New look on mobile

Site Favicon

29 Likes

I like this one.

5 Likes

What does it look like in MediaSpy Orange™?

4 Likes

In this case I made “Media” orange as opposed to “Spy”, to be honest I prefer the black/white variant.

23 Likes

I like this new design :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why has the Media Spy logo always been orange?

Not that I have any issue with it.

MediaSpy™ Orange™ invokes a sense of excitement, vibrance, and a sense of passion to an otherwise depressing Bruce Gordon run WIN Corporation.

7 Likes

I really like this but maybe have SPY stacked below MEDIA, next to the magnifying glass.

3 Likes

I really like this lower case logo too. This could look better if the Media was not so bold, so the size of the dot in the wi-fi symbol, matched the thickness of the font.

And I like the stacked version you did, so the Spy sits below the Media.

ETA: Having more of a think about this one and the one above, I think I would prefer this lower case one. A fresh new logo going into the 2020s.

3 Likes

Damn so many new logos in less than 24 hours! Haven’t even had the chance to have my turn yet :joy: