Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Ha I just came here to ask does the cake mean my bday (incorrect) or MediaSpy anniversary. Question answered.

1 Like

And ladies*

… lady*

Ladettes?

AFAIK my mum isn’t on these forums tyvm

2 Likes

Wondering if it might be possible to install this - to give the site a different logo in dark and light mode to eliminate the white background behind Media Spy?

Not a crucial thing, just a slight annoyance with my OCD :laughing:

17 posts were split to a new topic: New Logo?

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Logo?

I’ve moved the new logo banter to a new thread - I’m serious about considering a new one though

4 Likes

Does anyone use an app for MS? Or just the mobile site on iPhone browser?

On Android, I’ve pinned the site as a webapp to my homescreen so it looks and acts like a regular app.

2 Likes

iPhone browser for me.

I have my people print the latest content in hard copy. I jot my remarks in the margins, which are then posted on my behalf purple monkey dishwasher.

Regards,
Bert

6 Likes

Keep taking your meds.

Why is it that sometimes, when making a private message many of my posts get flagged for advertising, and then some of them come back by the end of it?

The system had a bit of a brain fart it seems. Looks like it’s fixed now.

1 Like

In recent days, when I include an Instagram address in my post, the words “Login . Instagram” is shown instead of the image and message. Why?

Works for me? The image doesn’t load, but I believe this is an SSL/cache issue as discussed previously

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me.

how do i go about creating a new topic on here?

The big + in the orange circle at the bottom right hand corner of the homepage.