Network Ten 2018

Sports Tonight was such a staple in the Ten News Brand and just Ten in general, would be nice for it to come back, I’m sure Matt White wouldn’t mind to host it again as he still does plenty of stuff on Ten Sports as well as on The Project.

2 Likes

Brad McEwan could easily still present.

CBS has given Man with a Plan a full season order.

1 Like

Ten’s long time running daytime cooking show, Good Chef Bad Chef returns for their 10th season in January 2018 at 4pm weekdays with a new co-host Rosie Mansfield replacing Zoe Bingley-Pullin.

2 Likes

During The Project, was that the first time they’ve shown the Ten 2018 promo?

Scenes from Bachelor in Paradise, Hughesy We Have a Problem, All Aussie Adventures etc.

2 Likes

New promo

13 Likes

It looked great but I think they could have picked a better song for their big promo.

4 Likes
16 Likes

The ‘Here to Stay’ tag is kinda sweet.

21 Likes

I wonder if that refers to CBS taking over? Maybe confirming the TEN brand is here to stay?

3 Likes

Glad to see the numerical “10” logo appears to be dead and buried.

4 Likes

oh, please, yes! :grin:

1 Like

:cry:

They’ve used the same font for 2 18 though…

1 Like

No promotion of news as usual. Idiots

2 Likes

Maybe Video Hits could be return in a revamped 30 minute format similar to the early 90s weekday afternoon music show Coca-Cola Power Cuts… No host just 30 minutes of soild music, perhaps airing on 11 at 3:30pm weekdays just before CouchTime… thoughts???

1 Like

Couch Time got axed in March, remember?

1 Like

They could do that with their current brand The Loop. No need to revive a dead brand.

2 Likes

The 2018promo that keeps airing is good but of course no mention or sight of news.

They’re not Here for News.

I wasn’t sure if it wasn’t another of Bruce’s stunts in regional areas to “axe” Couch Time segments, like he has axed the Midday to 3pm shows on 11 to air Wins All Australian News, Days Of Our Lives and Young And The Restless…

In Bruce’s defence, he has removed for repeat programming for first run FTA with the two soaps mentioned above.

As for whether they launch a weekday version of The Loop or revive Video Hits in a different format, it would give 11 a bit more depth. It might also be an idea to show something else at 3pm to break up the endless drama and comedy block during the day, even a repeat episode of the previous nights Family Feud. As it is, 11 between 10am and 6:30pm looks like showing fill in shows until Neighbours then fill in shows from 7pm til 8:30pm.

Bruce’s move on 11 in WIN areas has at least taken some of what appears to be filler shows out and replaced them with something.