Network 10 2019

How did you find these?

Go to the ip Australia website and on the trademark search page, click advanced search, then search for Ten Network as the trademark owner, then click page 2 of the results.

1 Like

There are soo many names there tho. I just checkedā€¦id doubt those names would be a go-er!

Presumably ā€œPeachā€ is female skewing and ā€œBossā€ would be aimed at the blokes if what you are speculating turns out to be correct.

I have a fair idea of what the programming output of a channel called ā€œPeachā€ would look likeā€¦

36%20pm

10 Likes

wouldnā€™t be the first time that dummy names have been registered as decoys

3 Likes

Yes, Vega did it before the name changed to Smooth, registering multiple names. Though Ten has only registered those two possible channel names in the past year.

Interesting that one is registered as TEN BOSS and the other as 10 PEACH. Gues weā€™ll have to wait and seeā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ll notice that the application for Ten Daily was lodged in January but then 10 Daily was lodged on 30 August. Hmmmm.

6 Likes

10 Peach and 10 Bowser would be betterā€¦

12 Likes

It was going to be 10 Toad, but they canā€™t use that now.

8 Likes

I like the Ten Television Education Network! Imagine that in a news sign off!

3 Likes

TenBoss I donā€™t mind but canā€™t say Iā€™m a fan of TenPeachā€¦

Surely these canā€™t be the names of gender based channels in this day and age. Boss???

btw, ladies and gentlemen, do we have a breakfast show coming up?

10 NEWS FIRST

5 Likes

Only lodged 2 days agoā€¦ Hmm :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

10 Peach and 10 Banana :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Iā€™d say they might be registering them for ā€œsocial mediaā€ tagging? It does seem very odd for channel names :confused:
ā€œTuesday 8:30 on peachā€¦ā€ :neutral_face:

2 Likes

No weirder than tonight on Maaaaaaaaaaaate ?

10 News First is interestingā€¦

Their upfronts are gonna send this forum into a meltdown, I can see it now.

9 Likes

No, 10 Peach sounds stupid and rather sexist.

If any of this is true, I donā€™t know why theyā€™d want to restrict Eleven by making it female skewed. Up to now, it has been more youth friendly and aimed at males and females. Restricting it, just makes it more niche and likely to lose viewers.

8 Likes