Network 10 2019

Get your mind out of the gutter.

(sarcasm)

1 Like

I would take everything that man says with a grain of salt - he hasn’t worked there for over 12 months and a lot has changed since then. He’s obviously got his problems with 10 management, and his opinion is going to be biased because of that.

10’s publicity department has obviously been busy the last few months with the relaunch, so answering TV Tonight’s answers may have just fallen victim to that.

1 Like

I had more than 500 unread replies when I finished work on Thursday :scream:

30 is just standard banter in most threads these days.

5 Likes

It’s all part of the secret LGBTQI+ rainbow agenda… 10 and CBS are planning to subconsciously hook people of cute bubble butts and before you know it being gay will be compulsory. (Works for me)

I’m surprised Eric Abetz, Cory Bernardi and Lyle Shelton et al haven’t started protesting already… they’re usually so quick to pick up on these insidious plans…

3 Likes

What a great idea.

A furry stone fruit is fun how exactly?

It depends what you do with it…

5 Likes

Do you know sex?

5 Likes

Furry fruits in general can be fun… of course it’s all in the grooming.

5 Likes

Why do threads about Ten always go crazy? :smiley:

3 Likes

This is where all the 18-49s are.

3 Likes

Although it does often seem like 13-19s.

5 Likes

Definitely 50+ now that you’re here @JBar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In case anyone needs these:

WIN:

12 Likes

this is were 10 got their logo from
WBNS_TV_10 svg
see the resemblance

1 Like

Well they’re both the number 10… featuring the traditional 1 and 0 in numerical form…

30 Likes

If anything it was inspired somewhat by the WBNS logo. They didn’t get it from them as they’re quite different.

2 Likes

looks like CBS copied the idea for 10s new logo

I’d say the new logo is not too dissimilar to the numerical Ten used in lineups and movie promos in the old package, they’ve just squished the letters together and done origami with the number one.

cbs got the idea from their affiliate Columbus, Ohio even someone on facebook said the same thing even blind Freddy can see it