Netflix

No mate I’m talking about the new season that dropped 31 minutes ago. The first scene/ 10 minutes shows something that is probably a bit too close for comfort this week.

2 Likes

Apologies, I haven’t seen it yet. Nevermind my comment then. That’s my bad, sorry.

I still think Netflix’s recent bad press and the heaps of money poured into advertising for the show probably had them keep it to today if moving the premiere was ever considered. Maybe they should have edited it a bit?

What happens?

Yeah that isn’t great it probably should have been held back a few weeks

It’s America, there’ll be another shooting by then.

13 Likes

I would say they would be in a minefield cause I assume people would be pissed off more if it was delayed again or the resubscribes would complain. If it was network TV they would just worry if it would affect the ratings like the FBI finale.

These episodes of Stranger Things (1hr 18mins - 1hr 40mins) are way too long. I’ll probably watch one a day to spread them out.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The final episode of this season which will air in July is 2.5 hrs long which is crazy.

1 Like

So is it a Blue Water High copy?

3 Likes

Sounds like it, but at least Netflix is making Australian content.

4 Likes

Feels like so many of these recent teen Aussie shoes are centered around the ocean, surfing, shipwrecks & treasure etc. Would like to see a bit more diversity in the shows being greenlit.

4 Likes

I’d love to see some dramas set on a farm or rural property. Australia is more than just surf and sand.

3 Likes

MaveriX was about Motorcross riders and was shot around Alice Springs. Itch had a Science theme and was shot in Albany, Western Australia.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Animal Kingdom is currently available to stream on Netflix in Australia.

1 Like

Iron chef is as awful as I imagined it to be.

It’s got nothing on the original Japanese version.

3 Likes