Netflix

Netflix has renewed Formula 1: Drive to Survive for the fifth and sixth seasons. Season 5 is currently being filmed and a premiere planned for 2023.

1 Like

Bridgerton Season 3 information

These organisations shit meā€¦ honestly no wonder us regular citizens are taxed to the hilt, we let organisations get away with paying almost nothing.

2 Likes

Yet the marketplace is still happy to lap up their services.

2 Likes

Riverdale is finished after Season 7. Never thought I would see the dayā€¦

i actually love watching Riverdale. bit sad to see it end though, but all good things must come to an end eventually

Co-lead Joe Locke (who plays Charlie in Heartstopper) has also reacted to the news.

2 Likes

I saw an ad for Stranger Things new season on Facebook and for some reason Millie Bobbie Brown looked like she was 35 with the Duffer Brothers next to her not 18. I mean I know it has been a few years since the first season ā€¦ but not sure what was going on there.

Well, sheā€™s an adult now and looks like one. Plus sheā€™s gone fully Hollywood. :wink:

The length of Stranger Things Season 4 episodes sounds insane. The final 2 episodes clock in at a combine 4 hours runtime. Iā€™m really hoping this doesnā€™t impact pacing too much.

ā€˜Stranger Thingsā€™ Season 4 Episode Length Revealed - Netflix Tudum

1 Like

Very surprised that Netflix let Stranger Things season four drop today considering the tragic event that occurred in the US earlier this week.

Iā€™m not sure why they would shift it honestly? It was horrible what happened, but itā€™s not like Stranger Things touches on that subject matter?
With all the bad press Netflix has gotten theyā€™re in desperate need of a win right now which is probably why they decided to keep the release to today if they ever even considered moving it in the first place. The exorbitant amounts of money theyā€™ve spent on promotion for this as well probably played a major factor too.

The first ten minutes of episode one.

Are you talking about Season 1, where a scientist is murdered and a boy is kidnapped by supernatural forces?
I donā€™t mean to be insensitive, but itā€™s probably a bit of a stretch to link that to the recent tragedy. Especially considering thatā€™s an episode from 2016.